“Great!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bob's House Restaurant
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

Our family was out for a drive and found this restaurant. We were very pleased with the service and quality of the food!

Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

We stopped her when passing through KY & chose this because of Trip Advisor reviews. I rated the food as average because it is the typical frozen, fried and to table food. We had the catfish fillets, hamburger steak, okra, fries, tater tots and slaw
All looked and tasted like what you'd buy in store & bring home to cook. The ice cream tasted like a very cheap brand. The meal was ok but certainly not tasty enough for what I paid. The service was good.

Reviewed May 12, 2016

First of all, this is a large, very clean, newly remodeled restaurant........... One thing that was a question, was where do you park? Across the street is what we learned from the waitress. We were the only ones there for over twenty minutes. My husband did enjoy the Monterey Chicken, and grilled vegetables, with texas toast,and water. I had the cheeseburger, tots, and cole slaw........... Cheese burger wasn't hot, nor were tots, cole slaw was just ok.......... My whole meal was just ok, I could have prepared better at home......... Sweet tea really good.............

Reviewed February 27, 2016 via mobile

A very pleasant greeting and great seating . Very impressed with the wait staff. They give you plenty time to look over the menu. The menu has Many options from breakfast to steaks and reasonable prices . The food was cooked just like I ordered and hot . Plenty of refills on drinks . We where not rushed so we got to enjoy family time and enjoyed the food . We will be back for sure .

1  Thank Troy B
Reviewed February 7, 2016

Very friendly service, a bit slow but it was crowded. The food was very good, buffet offered. We had catfish and salad.