“excellent asian food”

Cuisines: American, Asian, Chinese, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 February 2016

This restaurant has been in our neighborhood for years and has been one of the best asian restaurants in the Cincinnati area, although it is 25 minutes south of downtown.
It is in a strip mall and has been serving great food for years. The atmosphere is simple but tasteful, and the menu is extensive. I love the curry dishes and the clay pot.My husband always gets the Singapore noodles which are delicious,a little spicy but not overbearing. Has been consistent with the their quality of their food

Reviewed 5 August 2015

Ate dinner here one night on a business trip. Food was good but the portions were average at best and the prices are high. The ending was spoiled when a takeout customer returned and threw a fit in front of everyone.

Reviewed 8 February 2015

My husband and I were regulars at Rayond's for years. I usually chose Raymonds for my birthday dinner every year. I was there on the last day that Raymond & Family owned the restaurant. It was a sad day. But, I was assured that the new owners had all the old recipes and Raymond's would be the same. Well, I came back a week later and found the menu/recipes seemed to be almost the same, but my favorite, sweet & sour soup simply was not up to Raymond's standards. About a month later, when I visited again, I found another of my favorites, Rangoon had been totally changed and I never wanted to try it again. Also, the sweet & sour soup was awful. Everything, it seemed, had been prepared with only inexpensive ingredients and it showed. We are so very sorry to have lost our favorite Chinese restaurant, but we probably will not go back again. Raymond had us spoiled!

2  Thank GhostHunter_10
Reviewed 17 November 2014

Maybe Raymond is gone from this location too... I would think he has to be. The Sweet & Sour Chicken has become chicken nuggets and sauce. No fruit or vegetables are found in the sauce anymore. The beef fried rice has beef that is somewhat chewy. I miss the days when Cathay Kitchen and Raymond's Hong Kong gave great Chinese food.

2  Thank 81JenniferB
Reviewed 12 November 2014

seemed to be the only place in town where one could sit down for dinner and a beer. Very clean and nice decor, food was good and service was good. A little pricey for amount of food.