US$92
US$42
US$139
US$125
Homewood
All reviewscheese and crackersevening snacksvery clean hotelwould recommend this hotel to anyoneevening receptionoutdoor poolgreat place to stayeasy accesscomplimentary breakfastwe've stayednice roomhome away from homeshort driveexcellent staywafflesbed was very comfortablethe breakfast area
Reviewed November 19, 2017

The staff welcoming was very friendly and helpful. The desk clerk was helpful in every possible way, offering to get a cart for my luggage, which was a very large duffel and backpack. She gave me some soda and provided snacks as well. The room was was clean quiet and comfortable. I slept like a baby and couldn’t have been more rested if I had been at home.
Praise God for your facility.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Genny W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Winchester, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Thank you for taking time to post your review about your stay at the Hampton Inn, Winchester, Kentucky. Glad you enjoyed your stay and the staff was helpful. We enjoy serving all our guest and getting feedback about their stay. We strive to meet everyone's needs and hope they have a pleasant stay. Happy Thanksgiving!

Reviewed November 15, 2017

Rooms were a little small but were very nice and clean! Hotel staff was the best I've ever encountered. They really made me feel welcome! I was in town for a wedding and the front desk clerk even asked about the wedding when we arrived back at the hotel. The breakfast staff was very helpful and friendly too!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Genny W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Winchester, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2017

Thank you for taking time to post your review about your stay at the Hampton Inn, Winchester, Ky. Glad you all chose to stay with us for this very special occasion. All of us enjoy serving each and every guest. Hope your travels will return you to our area in the future and you will plan to stay at the Hampton Inn, Winchester again. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Reviewed November 13, 2017

Company truck locked me out as it was running. Staff at front desk assisted me with calling my co-workers (my phone was locked in the truck also) to resolve the problem. Super experience and will stay there every time I am in that area. Big shout out to (I think her name is Lilly). Hotel was very clean and the breakfast bar area was spotless and well maintained.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Genny W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Winchester, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Thank your for taking time to post your comments about being locked out of your company truck. We are always happy to serve each and every guest. Glad we were able to assist you and we will share your comments with our staff. Thank you and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Went to Winchester for a training for a new job. Stayed here for 5 nights. Staff was also polite and friendly. They had an amazing continental breakfast and also had snack/dinner food in the evenings! Everyday that housekeeping came in you get a coupon for a free goodie in their Shoppe. Last night there I cut my leg on the bed frame and when I let them know they sincerely apologized and gave me a gift card, which shocked me. This hotel really amazed me and I will definetly return! And inform others about this place!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2017

This is the second time I have stayed at this property and I'd have to say it's one of the best Hilton properties I've stayed with in TN & KY...and I'm on the road 3-4 days a week in these 2 states, so I've had plenty of Hilton-chain experience.

On this most recent occasion I was greeted very warmly by Genny, she informed me that they were offering a guest appreciation meal free of charge. Wow - nice! It was wonderful to arrive at 7P, tired and hungry, and be offered a delicious hot meal, free of charge, and not have to go out and get a meal. It may seem like a small thing, but surprising and delighting the guest is not something you expect at a Hampton Inn. Cheers - you all are doing a great job - I'll be back again and again!

1  Thank David V