“Great experience”

Hampton Inn Winchester
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Winchester
Reviewed 17 December 2017

Great facility with one of the most helpful and friendly staffs I have ever met. I will definitely return to this location if I need lodging in this area. Special kudos for the evening staff. Thanks for the cheese sticks.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Genny W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Winchester, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to post your review. We appreciate feed back from our guest. Hope your travels bring you back to our area in the near future. Glad you enjoyed the cheese sticks.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

We visited the area for a family get together and booked 4 rooms for family. Very nice and clean hotel. Nice lobby area where the family could gather each night to hang out together. Very quiet rooms. Good breakfast. No issues and staff was very helpful. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Genny W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Winchester, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Thank your for taking time to post your comments about your stay at the Hampton Inn, Winchester, Ky. We appreciate all feedback and glad to hear you enjoyed your stay for this special event. Wishing you and your Family a Very Merry Christmas and hope your travels will bring you back to our area again.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

We typically chose a Hilton brand hotel over IHG for better service and quality with excellent prices (more bang for your buck), and this Hampton Inn was above our expectations!

It’s a newer hotel right off I-64. Rooms were impressively furnished, clean, and comfortable.

Snack concession was well stocked (though it would be nice to have a few more healthier options) and well priced. Complementary fruits, tea, coco, and coffee were available as well.

Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful.

The only negative I could see was the breakfast area where you get your was not designed to accommodate more than a few people at a time, but the food offered was well done and good quality.

This is definitely one of the best Hampton Inn hotels (if not the best) we have stayed at. Bravo Hilton!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Genny W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Winchester, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Thank you for taking time to post your review about your stay at the Hampton Inn in Winchester, Ky. We appreciate all comments and truly appreciate yours. Glad you enjoyed your stay and we will look for more healthier items in our Suite Shoppe. Hope your travels will bring you to our area again. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Reviewed 19 November 2017

The staff welcoming was very friendly and helpful. The desk clerk was helpful in every possible way, offering to get a cart for my luggage, which was a very large duffel and backpack. She gave me some soda and provided snacks as well. The room was was clean quiet and comfortable. I slept like a baby and couldn’t have been more rested if I had been at home.
Praise God for your facility.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Genny W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Winchester, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Thank you for taking time to post your review about your stay at the Hampton Inn, Winchester, Kentucky. Glad you enjoyed your stay and the staff was helpful. We enjoy serving all our guest and getting feedback about their stay. We strive to meet everyone's needs and hope they have a pleasant stay. Happy Thanksgiving!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Rooms were a little small but were very nice and clean! Hotel staff was the best I've ever encountered. They really made me feel welcome! I was in town for a wedding and the front desk clerk even asked about the wedding when we arrived back at the hotel. The breakfast staff was very helpful and friendly too!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Genny W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Winchester, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Thank you for taking time to post your review about your stay at the Hampton Inn, Winchester, Ky. Glad you all chose to stay with us for this very special occasion. All of us enjoy serving each and every guest. Hope your travels will return you to our area in the future and you will plan to stay at the Hampton Inn, Winchester again. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Company truck locked me out as it was running. Staff at front desk assisted me with calling my co-workers (my phone was locked in the truck also) to resolve the problem. Super experience and will stay there every time I am in that area. Big shout out to (I think her name is Lilly). Hotel was very clean and the breakfast bar area was spotless and well maintained.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Genny W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Winchester, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank your for taking time to post your comments about being locked out of your company truck. We are always happy to serve each and every guest. Glad we were able to assist you and we will share your comments with our staff. Thank you and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Went to Winchester for a training for a new job. Stayed here for 5 nights. Staff was also polite and friendly. They had an amazing continental breakfast and also had snack/dinner food in the evenings! Everyday that housekeeping came in you get a coupon for a free goodie in their Shoppe. Last night there I cut my leg on the bed frame and when I let them know they sincerely apologized and gave me a gift card, which shocked me. This hotel really amazed me and I will definetly return! And inform others about this place!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Winchester
2.8 km away
20.7 km away
Comfort Inn and Suites
Comfort Inn and Suites
#2 of 4 in Mount Sterling

Been to Hampton Inn Winchester? Share your experiences!