Baton Rouge Extended Stay Hotel
US$99
Courtyard
US$102
Staybridge.com
Quality Suites(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
US$62
  • Restaurant
US$129
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Fairfield Inn & Suites Baton Rouge South(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$93
Sleep Inn South(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$45
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 1, 2015

It has been a few months since we stayed here, and just getting around to writing! Ok.. first of all, let me preface this with... I am a hotel executive for starwood so my expectations are high.. We stayed here for LSU's graduation and we booked last minute, and we travel with our dog which is how we wound up here.

The good... The price. The front desk was nice enough.

The bad... everything else. The room smelled terrible. I went to walmart and bought some plug ins. The elevator floor felt like it was going to fall through. The cigarette smoke was everywhere. I know extended stays usually have smoking rooms but geez. I felt like I was on a scary movie.

If you need cheap this will do you well. If you need nice.. skip it.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2015

it was crestwood suites now its inntown suites what a big change, thw rooms are clean they are updating the staff is wonderful, maria the manger is the best, I had questions about my bill she took the time to explain it to me. she allways is happy what took so long to get her,will be back in December as long as maria is ther I will stay here, and im telling all my friends about the wonderful change in this hotel

Stayed: September 2015