“I didn't have the pizza”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Louisiana Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #428 of 1,137 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I had a chicken sandwich which was great. I don't know what the pizza is like here but I'd try it again.

Date of visit: June 2014

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

When LPK was on Essen the food use to be so much better. Now they shoved in a strip mall on corporate with high over head, higher prices, lack luster service. The rustic pepperoni use to be the best. Large pieces of shaved pepperoni....now it's average pepperoni pizza. The smoked salmon pizza with red onions, capers, and caviar...to die for. Now I have some college kid trying to tell me they have never put caviar on the pizza....LOL No kid, you were just in diapers when they did.

Date of visit: May 2013
Reviewed December 16, 2012

The hit two of my pet peeves in restaurants:
1) Letting the customers freeze to death because the cooks are hot in the kitchen.
2) Seating customers all jammed in together when there is an entire restaurant of empty tables.
I don't want to hear another table's conversation in a quiet empty restaurant and bump their chair when I get up, just so a waiter gets to conveniently check on his tables without extra steps.
The food was ok and our server was good, but I won't be rushing back.

Date of visit: December 2012
Reviewed October 11, 2012

They have great, rustic pizzas and plenty of choices. Dont hesitate to personalize a pie to your liking. The pizza of the day is usually the one for me.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Went to LPK with my wife. We had never eaten at LPK and decided to do so since we had a Groupon. The food and service was so so. Nothing special. I would only go back if another coupon was available. Atmosphere is very bland.

Date of visit: June 2012