“Best Pizza spot in the area”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Louis DeAngelos Casual Italian Dining
Ranked #236 of 1,120 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

I have been here a number of times and I love customizing my pizza. My wife and I love there ingredients and selections. Also, we love the fried artichokes. This is one of my favorite restaurant and I strongly recommend people eating here.

Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

Greeted by friendly staff. Relaxing atmosphere and great food. The mule drinks are good too. We just wished there were more options to pick from on the lunch menu. Will definitely be returning!

Reviewed October 9, 2016 via mobile

We were in town visiting and we found this place. We were seated quickly and our waiter came to get our drink order. It took forever to bring 2 teas and a water. If I was a plant I would have been dead. We finally placed our food order. We ordered fried zucchini as an app. and a small salad. After what seemed like forever the food arrives the same time as the app and salad. I'd like to say the food was worth the wait but it wasn't. The garlic bread was rubbery and cold. My son got the crab cake with pasta. It was like a crabby hush puppy. No one liked it. I ordered the eggplant parm and it came out barely warm. It was a 3 inch high pile of mush. I tried to eat it but it was disgusting. When the waiter finally found his way back to fill our empty tea glasses that were empty for 20 min. I sent it back. I never send anything back I'm too no confrontational. So we just asked for the check. That took forever. They were nice enough to remove the Eggplant dish. The salad was good. There was lots of parking and they weren't very busy. Big disappointment and we won't be back.

Reviewed October 1, 2016

Really enjoyed the shrimp bianco pizza! Just remember that the pizza dish will block the waiter's view of your glass! Keep it where they can see it and they will keep it full!

Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

We tried them for the first time last night using Waitr and I am rating them an a-ok for now.

Salad, calamari, lasagna, two desserts and a soda. The salad was the one with their mozzarella cheese on it and while good (had something other than lettuce for once) it was on the small side for the price. Maybe due to size of the delivery clamshell box but there are other sizes. Dressing was tasty.

Calamari was above average and had a nice mix of tentacle and ring pieces. Not quite as crisp as it would be eating in but I had no issue finishing it. Came with marinara and I added lemon and hot pepper flakes.

Lasagna was a decent portion and came with two slices of a cheesy garlic bread which we thought were good. Lasagna had good flavor and some depth of flavor too.

One dessert, the almond cake, was like Tiramisu but with almond cream instead with the soaked ladyfingers. Light and tasty. Might have been a tad larger for price but still good. Chocolate mousse cake still waits in the fridge.

Cannot speak to the ambience or service since we chose delivery but we will try them again in house and update from there. Waitr is not cheap but for $5 plus driver tip you eat at home and normally do not have to wait 90-100 minutes like Grub Hub and others. That is their value. They also have a lot of eateries to choose from.