“Delivery”

Hungry Howie's Pizza
Ranked #406 of 1,137 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

We ordered pizza Saturday night. Delivery was slow. It took over an hour to get our order. We ordered a salad, sandwich, wings, pizza, and extra sauces. Everything was correct except we were given the wrong sauce. Not a huge deal. But, who wants bbq sauce on spicy Buffalo wings? My child loves their pizza. So, I'm sure we'll order again. Just expect to wait a while. :).

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed April 7, 2015

This is a great pizza for the price. After an LSU sporting event, we stopped by to order a pizza. It was done in 10 minutes! Loved the garlic herb crust! The pizza was great and very affordable. We paid $11.99 for a 3 item pizza. I will definitely pick up another pizza from them in the future. Call 225-761-4694 to order.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed January 16, 2015 via mobile

I love hungry howies, their pizzas are delicious and they have great deals. Plus they deliver in a timely fashion. I'm only giving a rating of four though because the last two times I ordered online and had it delivered they forgot the extra sauce for the howie bread, which I had already paid for by card. And yeah it could be my fault for not checking the second time but still! I love that sauce!