“Should be noted only had wings”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #772 of 1,120 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Reviewed February 6, 2016 via mobile

Wings were fine, fresh...what I'd expect from P.H.,.but ranch and blue cheese were such poor quality I couldn't even eat them..gross.
The wings aren't cheap either..paying $21 dollars for 18 average wings I figure could come with some decent sauces.
I really want to give 2 stars for food qual but the staff was great, no wait in pickup line on sat night..

Reviewed January 29, 2016 via mobile

Ordered online, arrived 15 minutes later, the manager had a very poor attitude "we are short handed and we haven't even started" my order. They were open for 15 minutes and he was already pissy. Maybe he should change jobs, cause he's not happy. Obviously he does NOT CARE about his customers. It has been a few months since I came here, last visit was much better.

Reviewed March 25, 2015

We stopped by and ordered two pizzas which went well until we went back in to pick them up. They could not find them for a few minutes. We were given our pizzas after confirming what was on the receipt we headed home. Once we got home we found that we had the wrong toppings and crust. It looks like they gave our pizzas to the wrong guest and we got theirs.

Reviewed November 5, 2014

This is the absolute worse pizza hut in Louisana. Who ever the area manager is they need to fire every management position in the store. I have never been so digusted in my life. Never on time, will not answer phones, horrible.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Maybe it's because we order online, but it always takes an hour to get our food. We only continue to order with them because it's cheap.