“Worst Muffuletta”

Add it.
Johnny's Pizza
Ranked #474 of 1,089 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

I went there with my hubby and saw they had muffuletta so I ordered a Half of one . It was not a muffuletta !
It was a glorified ham sandwich with olive salad on it . It was made with mustard ! I’ll never go there for a muffuletta again .

Reviewed February 1, 2017

We love pizza and fed the crews from Johnnys and they did a bang up job. Surprised but everyone said better than PAPA J's on lee.

Reviewed January 17, 2017

We've stopped going to one of our favorite pizza places. Yes, the food still tastes good but the last two times have caused me to re-consider due to hygiene/cleanliness issues.

The last two times I arrived, the cashier was sitting on the front counter. The last time I arrived, the guy cutting the pizza was wearing a sleeveless shirt with his armpit hair hanging above the pizza he was cutting. Yuck!

Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

Finally! A pizza buffet that understands that thin-crust pepperoni is the world's most popular pizza and should always be available on a buffet! Great place for lunch!

Reviewed July 26, 2016

Pretty good pizza in a casual atmosphere. There is a buffet and a salad bar. Good value for the money

Been to Johnny's Pizza? Share your experiences!