“Great family pizza place”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Reginelli's Pizzeria
Ranked #320 of 1,087 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 25, 2015

Lots of variety on the menu and everything is good. Pizza, salads, and sandwiches. Friendly staff. The appetizers are great also, especially the baked brie.

Reviewed March 14, 2015

The pizza here is outstanding! I would totally go back for it. But it's just a little too bright and utilitarian to make it a comfortable place for adults to frequent. I felt like I was eating in an IKEA.

Reviewed November 11, 2014

Next to the entrance of LSU, is a great place to order a pizza and a beer. Pizzas are great . The atmosphere for watching a game is superb. The pizza menu is different and great.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Really good and creative pizza. If you don't like one of their specialties, they have myriad ingredients you can choose from. As far as pizza goes, you won't find better in Baton Rouge.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

My husband and I just moved too Baton Rouge, this was the first restaurant we tried. We were both impressed. We shared a large pie and I had a glass of red wine. Both were excellent. The pizza was crisp and all of the toppings were thoroughly cooked. The service was prompt and friendly. We will absolutely be coming back. They have a wide topping selection, beer deals on Monday and Tuesdays, and $10 bottles of wine on Wednesdays.