Hyatt Place Baton Rouge/I-10
US$146
US$128
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Quality Suites(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
US$65
QualityInn
US$130
US$104
Sleep Inn South(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
US$68
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
US$93
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstarbucks coffeelarge tvoatmealfree breakfastshopping and restaurantsclose proximitymini fridgeconvenient locationroom was spaciousgreat place to staydefinitely stay here againenjoyed my staygreat roombusiness tripstaff was friendlymallralph
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Nothing too special here, but the Hyatt place is very comfortable, clean and safe. It definitely fits square in the 3.5 star category. The rooms are very spacious and comfortable. The bedding is nice and comfortable. There is a nice couch / living room area, with a big couch, desk, counter area with fridge.

Bathroom was smaller than what you'd expect, but the sink is outside in the room area. The fan was quite loud.

Nothing else really to complain about, quite nice.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Room smelled musty upon arrival. Toilet was loose from floor, vent fan was noisy we thought.... Then a air unit came on and it was do loud, we thought surely there was a helicopter landing in the parking lot! We even looked twice! This noise kept me awake half the night. Then we get to breakfast, after staying in several other Hyatt place on this trip we were disappointed. Cereal, bagels, English muffins, biscuits and a few other items were all . No eggs of any kind. We have been spoiled by the other properties. This property appeared to be older. I might stay here again, not in the same room!

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank foothillsfaces
Sean B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Baton Rouge/I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2012

Dear foothillsfaces,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am disappointed to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your stay. Rest assured the maintenance related issues you described will be adressed. We certainly hold higher standards, and I apologize that we were unable to deliver the level of comfort and service you expect with Hyatt Place. In regards to the breakfast offerings, Hyatt Place is indeed in the process of converting all hotels to the new breakfast that you reference. Our hotel is scheduled to begin providing the new Hyatt Place breakfast on June 1, 2012. We are excited to provide the new breakfast, and I am delighted that you have postive feedback from the experince at other Hyatt Place hotels that are already offering it. I do hope that you will provide us another opportunity to serve you during your next visit to Baton Rouge, and I again thank you for your feedback.

Sean Byers

Reviewed 18 March 2012

We stayed the night at the Hyatt place in Baton Rouge last night. Staff was friendly, free breakfast is great, and there are many restraunts within 5 minutes.No worries about vehicle security either.Easy on/off IH10

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Stayed at the Hyatt Place because the other corporate hotels were booked. It was a pleasant surprise. Traveling close to 100% I read the reviews here and was skeptical of what I was getting. I found the lobby modern and clean. My room was probably the most up to date room I have ever stayed in and that covers every major brand/chain. The TV had a panel that allowed me to plug in my computer and use the TV as a monitor, I could play DVDs through my computer or stream video through my computer to the TV. In room coffee service provided for a nice hot drink before coffee. As for the room, I have no complaints, only praise. The lobby has a breakfast area that is smaller than most; however, you can get cooked to order breakfast or complimentary continental breakfast. Overall, I found the staff friendly and cheerful. In the evening they have a mini-bar in the lobby that is managed by the front-desk clerk. The restaurant that is next door was incredible (a different review) and was within walking distance. Will definitely stay here again, and this experience has caused me to consider they Hyatt brand during my frequent (over 90%) business travels.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank QuietmanTravels
Sean B, Manager at Hyatt Place Baton Rouge/I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2012

Dear Quietman Travels,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted that you found the hotel's amenities and location so inviting. We look forward to serving you again during your next visit to Baton Rouge.

Sean Byers

Reviewed 19 January 2012

We went to Baton Rouge on busisness and also to do some shopping @ the mall. This hotel was very close to both and we were familiar with the Hyatt name and the quality behind it. Even though the hotel was an older one, it was very clean and designed to be very helpful and easy to get around. They gave a good discount due to a membership in a club and we were well pleased with all features offered. Would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The lower floors are closer to all service so I would recommend that you stay close to the first floor.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business