“Quick Lunch”

Add it.
Johnny's Pizza House - Central
Ranked #698 of 1,120 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

This convenient location boasted a buffet.
We didn’t have to wait in line very long at all. The hostess was courteous and very efficient.
The salad had enough choices to make a decent salad. This could even be your meal if you went back enough times.
As for the pizza it would have been nice to have more choices. They did quickly put other pizzas out there. There just was not a lot of varied pizzas and they disappeared really fast.
There were about 4 different desserts to pick from, and you could eat pasta, mac-n-cheese or a simple nacho.
This isn’t fancy and the tables could have used a good cleaning, but the taste was fair, and we were able to use a bogo coupon making it a good deal.
I am sure the locals enjoy fast service because patrons kept coming in to eat.
If you can order a pizza made I am sure it would have been better. We didn’t ask.

Reviewed January 4, 2017

I've given this place two tries but cannot give it rave reviews. We've ordered four different pizzas (two each visit). I cannot say anything bad about them but cannot say they are great. Maybe we'll try again and I can adjust my review.