“Really good food, reasonable prices, comfortable seating, friendly staff”

Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro
Ranked #10 of 256 Restaurants in Bossier City
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: We’re more than just Cheesecake! Eating should be fun, exciting and simple! Cheesecake Bistro by Copeland’s, noted as an innovative and exciting dining concept, includes an extensive menu of signature dishes with influences from a number of regions around the world. Complimenting the tantalizing entrees are delectable appetizers and the restaurant’s wide variety of specialty signature cheesecakes. Cheesecake Bistro by Copeland’s has the boundless menu, caring staff and fun ambiance intended to excite every one of your senses as you enjoy a truly casual meal with friends and family.
Reviewed August 8, 2018

My significant other and I have not been to a Copeland's establishment in quite some time. Regardless of any of the promotions that sound amazing at the Shreveport Copeland's, my significant other and I and all of the people we visit with over food have sworn to never visit that restaurant again. So I have been curious as to whether Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro in Bossier City, Louisiana was still serving good food and wine as they always have and they did not disappoint. I have avoided going to the restaurant because the restaurant is in a mall with a multi level garage and it can be very difficult at particular times to get in and out of the restaurant. However, on a weekday earlier in the lunch hour when the kids had returned to school turned out to be a good time to go. I had a lunch special called the Shrimp St. Charles with garlic broth, shiitake and button mushrooms, green onions, linguine, and croutons. It came with a salad and a small brownie for dessert. My significant other had a chicken and crawfish pasta dish that I am not sure of the name of. We both really liked our meals. The only downside of either dish was the shrimp were small and not particularly tasty, but definitely not bad. Our waitress was extremely friendly. She was likewise friendly to persons at the other tables surrounding us and made sure that we had refills on drinks and everything that we needed. If you go to the Boardwalk location, before going to the restaurant, the office is nearby and you can pick up a coupon book for 10% off of your dining bill. All in all, it was a really nice experience and has encouraged me to return soon.

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

atmosphere was great the minute we walked in, food was outstanding and the service was too. very happy with our visit here. recommend to everyone

Ariel P, Guest Relations Manager at Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Thanks for the love beccaesparza! We look forward to having you dine with us again soon

Reviewed July 25, 2018

I have eaten here a few times. On my latest visit we had a large group but were seated quickly. It was a little noisy by the kitchen but private. The firecracker shrimp were delicious and served warm. The server was attentive and professional. Several in our group recommended the crawfish ravioli. They thought it was great I thought it was only ok to me I have had better dishes here. The cheesecake for dessert was yummy!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

The food is amazing at Copeland Cheesecake Bistro along with the atmosphere of the bistro. They have this mardi gras cheesecake that is so fun it has a baby in it like the King cakes.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

We have eaten at Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro many times. The menu is fairly big and the food is typically very good. Quite often you will have to wait 20 or so minutes for a table, but well worth it. The service is not the best, but the food makes up for it. Good location with plenty parking in the Board Walks garage. We will be back