“Found a secret menu and got an urge to go...”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #79 of 240 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed November 10, 2017

So the other day I was looking online for secret menus... because... why not? and I found one for Five Guys and decide to send it to my coworker because he is a bigger fan than I am. Well, today we decide we wanna to get Five Guys. One of the secret menu items was a double burger with grilled cheese as the buns... yeah, a grilled cheese sandwhich top and bottom of a double cheese burger. He enjoyed it. I stuck with a regular burger, wasnt feeling that frisky with having to go back to work, but my burger was still good.. I would even go so far as to say it was better than what I normally get from there.

I tried to post the secret menu website in here and it flagged it... but the website is rather-be-shopping with a you know what at the end.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

The burgers are fabulous, the fries are even more fabulous. Everything is freshly prepared daily. Please get gluten free buns 5 guys

Reviewed April 8, 2017

By far the best fries around, the same quality at all locations I have ever ate at. Guess it has to do with freshly sliced that day with fresh potatoes. Caution, extremely large servings. Burgers are cooked to order with a wide range of additions with no extra charge including things such as mushrooms, jalapenos etc. as well as the standard pickles, etc.

Reviewed September 25, 2016

My son absolutely love this place. If he could live on these Burgers he would. I however would not. I felt like they were too thin too greasy and far too expensive for what you got. It was interesting to see sacks of potatoes lying around and I will admit the french fries were pretty darn good considering the burger was not.

Reviewed August 22, 2015 via mobile

A good burger and a whole lot of fries. I recommend just one fry for a small group. Enjoy some peanuts as you wait. The atmosphere is bright and comfortable.