“Found a secret menu and got an urge to go...”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #7 of 12 Quick Bites in Bossier City
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed November 10, 2017

So the other day I was looking online for secret menus... because... why not? and I found one for Five Guys and decide to send it to my coworker because he is a bigger fan than I am. Well, today we decide we wanna to get Five Guys. One of the secret menu items was a double burger with grilled cheese as the buns... yeah, a grilled cheese sandwhich top and bottom of a double cheese burger. He enjoyed it. I stuck with a regular burger, wasnt feeling that frisky with having to go back to work, but my burger was still good.. I would even go so far as to say it was better than what I normally get from there.

I tried to post the secret menu website in here and it flagged it... but the website is rather-be-shopping with a you know what at the end.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed April 11, 2017

The burgers are fabulous, the fries are even more fabulous. Everything is freshly prepared daily. Please get gluten free buns 5 guys

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed April 8, 2017

By far the best fries around, the same quality at all locations I have ever ate at. Guess it has to do with freshly sliced that day with fresh potatoes. Caution, extremely large servings. Burgers are cooked to order with a wide range of additions with no extra charge including things such as mushrooms, jalapenos etc. as well as the standard pickles, etc.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed September 25, 2016

My son absolutely love this place. If he could live on these Burgers he would. I however would not. I felt like they were too thin too greasy and far too expensive for what you got. It was interesting to see sacks of potatoes lying around and I will admit the french fries were pretty darn good considering the burger was not.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed August 22, 2015 via mobile

A good burger and a whole lot of fries. I recommend just one fry for a small group. Enjoy some peanuts as you wait. The atmosphere is bright and comfortable.

Date of visit: August 2015