“Always come here for good pad Thai..”
Review of Lemongrass

Lemongrass
Ranked #81 of 256 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed May 20, 2016 via mobile

I usually stop in here for pad Thai. The spring rolls are really good, and it's pretty affordable. The staff are very polite and welcoming, it has been quiet the last times I have visited. The music is nice and I like the atmosphere. It's a good place to grab lunch or dinner.

Date of visit: May 2016
2  Thank Aly M

Reviewed February 9, 2016

Went for Lunch, the place was very clean but stark. I had the curry but was under impressed. I would try again but would have the PHO instead. I thought the price high for what I received. As Might try for evening meal if in the area. Service was good

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed August 31, 2015 via mobile

Excellent service and food. My order came out in ten minutes flat and it was wonderful! Highly recommend this little place.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed January 30, 2015

As we walked in the door we knew this was going to be a good dining experience. We were told to sit where ever we liked. So we took advantage of that. The waiter quickly came over and took our drink order while we joked with him. He returned, dropping of our drinks and then gave us plenty of time to select meal. While he helped the other tables we carefully looked over the menu. Upo his return we asked his opinion of a few items and then placed our order. My wife had the Thai Style Chicken Curry, which was a large portion and had a nice aroma. I ordered the combo fried rice. When it arrived it was enough for two people (a wonderful presentation) and delicious. I would have to say that this was the best fried rice that I have found in town. The soft jazz music added to the atmosphere. The staff was warm and welcoming. The service was very good and the food was delicious. I would say that Lemongrass should be on your list in the near future if you have not eaten here already.

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed October 1, 2014

Had the Pad Thai there and it was tasty but included very small and once frozen shrimp which was a bit disappointing. Also too many onions added to disguise poor food preparation. This place used to be better than this.

Date of visit: September 2014