See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel is under renovation. Front desk was very polite and helpful. My room was reasonably priced and very clean. They have a restaurant on site and food was good. I read another review rating this place low nothing I seen here was true all halls and carpet were clean and the comment about being a place for construction workers to stay seems way out of line. Great place to stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed February 14, 2018

Staff were nice and helpful due to a problem with the reservation. That is where it ended. Hotel is DIRTY, dimly lit, grubby and smells. At least the smoky halls covered the smell of dirty and lack of proper cleaning.

It caters to construction type workers. Nothing against them but when that is a hotels' main customers, the end is near.

Poorly numbered rooms are confusing. Accessible rooms are not and a long way from the front door where I was told to park.

Bfast is powdered eggs and salt licks disguised as a sausage patty. Coffee is terrible. No protein available. Pancake machine was not working. Area was DIRTY.

Every carpet we saw from the entrance to the breakfast room to the halls and guest rooms are disgusting.

On the morning we left, my wife found a bug in the bed. Yech!

On the bright side, the WiFi was great.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple