“Just 'ok'”

Cascio's Market Bistro
Ranked #24 of 241 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

Really best pizza in Louisiana?? Dried up crackers with little cheese? Okayyyy. Way Overpriced .desserts were ok. The soup was the only good thing! Overrated.

Reviewed June 12, 2017

Place will filled with locals that come weekly. I had a pizza and it was loaded with everything. Think crust and plenty for one person. My mates had steaks and burgers which they loved. They are regulars.
Owner came by several time to make sure we were happy and crack some jokes. Will definitely go here again when passing through Shreveport area. Its very casual and affordable food all made on site. No fast food items here!

Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

Ate there for the first time Tuesday. Being a vegetarian there were not alot of options for me but the jalapeno bread was really good. Very fresh and homemade. And the salads were good too

Reviewed February 25, 2017

We were told about the restaurant by a co-worker . He wasn't wrong . The service was pretty good , but the food was better . I had the Rueben with potato salad and my wife had a burger with fries . The Rueben had to be in the top 3 that I have ever had . From now on , if we are within 10 miles of Cascio's , we will be stopping by to eat .

Reviewed January 14, 2017 via mobile

Those people work, they all do. Cascio's is a name in this area that resonates good food! They are a big family and have their hand in several eateries in the Shreveport Bossier area. Don't let the tinted windows fool you, they're open 10-8 during the week. They have daily specials which I had. The chicken and sausage gumbo was wonderful! But I saw what I wanted when I walked in.....Tiramisu, and it was calling my name. It was divine! I ate every bite and es temped to get a to go order!!