“Best Chinese food ever!”
Review of Lucky Palace

Lucky Palace
Ranked #21 of 245 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 24, 2016

We stayed at a local Hilton hotel last year and returned this month. We had ordered from Lucky Palace last year as well and loved it so we were happy to see they're still around as they have hands down the best Chinese food ever. We're here for 2 weeks so I'm sure we'll order more than once! Merry Christmas!

Reviewed November 7, 2016

The food is just great, the drink even better. I find bottles of Jermann at super great price. Steaks are to die for and so Sea bass and Prawns.
The cons are : location, location, location !!!
the chairs in the restaurants are not antique, ..are old and beaten up .
Hope mr Lim is going to be better soon.
Great guy and Great connoisseur of wine .

1  Thank Milo M
Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

Connected to a motel, this place is worth visiting. The building itself is nothing special, easy to miss. You walk into the lobby of the motel, dimly lit but nicely decorated. Walk up to the double doors of the resturant and enter. It's beautiful inside, a stocked bar to the right. Sit down, relax, and take a look at the menu. As this place is sure not to disappoint.

Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

Just went there for lunch today. Yes, the location is odd, and it looks run down...but the food is amazing! Best egg drop soup I've ever had. Everything on my table was delicious. My new favorite for Chinese. Can't believe I've lived here 16 yrs and just now went!

Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

From the outside it does not look like much. But me and my wife have went there on several occasions and b its b always been nice. Great food selection and atmosphere. Sometimes they have nice live entertainment. A win in my book.