“Everything great crawfish were just to salty”

Shane's Seafood & Barbeque
Ranked #18 of 242 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

Ordered a little of everything and it was Great! Crawfish were way to salty BUT the waiter made everything right and we were happy. Their food has always been good and have never had anything bad.

Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch while working at Barksdale AFB. We have been here before on previous trips. Always a good meal. Had the BBQ Beef sandwich. Food was very good as well as the service. A must stop if you are in the area.

Reviewed June 3, 2017

Born and raised in New Orleans, I can honestly say that Shane's fried seafood has the best flavor that I have eaten! And that statement says quite a bit. Perfectly seasoned, spicy but not overly hot, delicious! I ate here twice while in Bossier and both times, I was utterly blown away. DELICIOUS

Reviewed May 24, 2017

We always have dinner at Shane's when we're in Shreveport-Bossier -- for the crawfish. Well, my husband has the crawfish and I have something different. Always good, always clean, always friendly.

Reviewed April 24, 2017

Place didnt look like much from the outside. Visiting Dallas TX, i stopped by here on the way home.

Glad I did... Big Ole plate of Crawfish and Alligator hit the spot.

Definitely Check It Out