“Stopped in fir a breakfast sandwich......”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #94 of 256 Restaurants in Bossier City
Description: Come visit us at 210 Benton Road in Bossier City. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

Stopped by to grab a breakfast sandwich on my way into work. Sausage McMuffin with egg is the best! That is one breakfast item that I do not think I can get tired of.

Reviewed June 3, 2017

I have never experienced McDonald's employees that were so enthusiastic and friendly. I visited this McDonald's often and every time, I was greeted pleasantly and most importantly, I was 'thanked' after the transaction. Impressive.

Reviewed January 5, 2017

The service was great and the place was clean. I only want to point out the hygiene with regards to hair. There were over 8 people with long hair working and serving food and only 2 of them had their hair tied back. I am not an expert on health and safety but when you work with food is it not a requirement to tie your hair back.

Reviewed July 10, 2016

Coffee was excellent, service was good! They worked hard to please us and get our order just right! Very good for breakfast on the go.

Reviewed June 2, 2016

Don't eat much here, but have gone through the drive through for coffe and breakfast. I has never been more than five minutes. They got it down pretty well

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!