“Cajun Style Greasy Spoon (Not a slam)”
Review of Gumbo To Geaux

Gumbo To Geaux
Ranked #33 of 240 Restaurants in Bossier City
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Reviewed April 15, 2016

G2G has the standard cajun food menu with some hints at the exotic. Food is served in a plastic diner baskets. The food is served quickly. The staff is friendly.

One interesting item on their menu is a cajun burger--a hamburger covered with a Crawfish Etoufee.-- Our friend loved it.

The Shrimp Poboys are good. They absolutely filled it with Shrimp.

Reviewed February 12, 2016

This was the second time that I have visited this establishment. The workers do not seem very welcoming and that food was really salty. For the price, I would think that it would have been better.

Reviewed October 19, 2015

Co-workers from LSU-S took me here for lunch. Had the fried shrimp po-boy and what a meal it was! Came with fries and a couple of hushpuppies. Stuffed me to the top of my head! Will return.

Reviewed September 29, 2015

Very casual place. Ate there for lunch. Got the gumbo special which was delicious. Definitely worth going out of the way for. Will go again next time I visit the area.

Reviewed September 1, 2015

I just found this place in my neighborhood shopping center. If you want some GREAT Louisiana cooking, make a visit. Their seasonings and flavors are amazing. You can get a plate lunch like mamma cooked or you can get a Louisiana PoBoy sandwich. Everything is as good as it smells.

Been to Gumbo To Geaux? Share your experiences!