“Pleasantly surprised!”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #69 of 242 Restaurants in Bossier City
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

I am a very picky eater and have avoided this place only because their proportions were too big and won't eat their salad because there are only Italian and Ranch dressing, and I don't care for either one. Why wouldn't any restaurant that advertises all you can eat soup and salad not have a variety of dressings??? Anyway, I recently went with a friend for her birthday and they have the special going, buy one take one. I thought great "no cooking tonight". I ordered the chicken gnocchi soup which was very tasty. The highlight was the mozzarella chicken. Wonderful!! It comes on top of a plate of cheesy pasta and it was superb. I took one home for hubby's dinner but had to eat part of his before he came home. Don't be narrow minded, give it a try and you will be surprised. Waitstaff was good, service was fast and they have won me over. May just have to bring my own salad dressing next time!

Reviewed July 16, 2017

There was NOT one single thing that was good about this experience. The food was not eatable. (15 cloves of garlic in one dish of Alfredo??? and it was overcooked garlic!!!). The service was MORE THAN AWFUL, and the management was clueless. I was overcharged and made the mistake of trying to use simple math to explain how. I am a sweet, Southern woman, but these people tried my ever living patience!!!! If I ever go to an Olive Garden again, it will be because I have totally lost my mind!

Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

The last few times I've eaten there I've been disappointed. There salad has to much dressing, the breadsticks are dry & the pasta never has enough sauce. I had to send the pasta back today because it was dried out from exposure under heat lamp.

Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

Olive Garden is a standard in itself. Delicious every time! Every location, every time, always provides consistently delicious Italian cuisine! This location did not disappoint. Excellent service as well!

Reviewed May 17, 2017

I am addicted to soup and salad and eating healthy and here its as good as it gets.. the chicken & dumpling soup and salad is hard to beat anywhere for the price.. just $8.99 for all the soup and salad you can eat.. but it goes to 10.99 after 5 pm.. great food