“Excellent business lunch”

Avocado California Roll & Sushi
Ranked #122 of 241 Restaurants in Bossier City
Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

Great service and sushi. The tempura noodle dish was really good. Nice atmosphere. Would come again.

Reviewed June 26, 2015 via mobile

I've been to Avocado about 4 times in the past couple of years. Most recently, I visited about 3 weeks ago. There is no doubt that Avocado has the best Sushi in the Shreveport-Bossier area. The food very fresh, and the portions are generous. The service is usually quite good, and the prices are reasonable for what you get. There are some other sushi-places in town with a little better ambiance, but if you are looking for great quality food, this is the place to go. I've brought my wife and child, church friends, and also had business meetings here and the staff always bends over backwards to accommodate. I highly recommend this restaurant, and I think you will love it too.

Reviewed February 21, 2015

My friends and I decided to try it out. We waited about ten minutes before the waitress came with menus and to take our drink order. After we received our drinks she forgot about us because others that came in after us had their food before we even ordered. She brought out our food at separate times so one of my friends was done eating before I even got my food. Other tables were complaining also so it wasn't just us. Our drinks were never refilled. We really were not that impressed with the food. We all agreed that we had better sushi at a different restaurant that we go to. We were there about 1 1/2 hrs.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

this has got to be the best sushi and rolls in the shreveport-bossier area. There are many to choose from and always something different to try. I love the sweet kentucky rolls with free edamame. The staff is always helpful and eager to help you choose. Also very quick to bring refills and are actually happy the help.

1  Thank ronweasley