“Another great stop at Chick-fil-a!”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #66 of 245 Restaurants in Bossier City
Reviewed June 21, 2017

Had just got done working at Barksdale AFB and had some things to do at FedEx which was just nearby. Hit the Chick-fil-a which was in the same parking lot. Got food, good service! I very much support a food chain that has Christian values. Great place, good food, excellent fast food chain. I have enjoyed every Chick-fil-a that I have ever been to.

Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

By far the WORSE visit to chic-fil-a EVER. Very bad customer service and only an apology from the manager at this location. No meal replacement or anything for THEIR mistake. Too busy to care about customers.

Reviewed September 22, 2016 via mobile

My daughter treated me for breakfast here during my stay in Bossier City.

We ordered at the drive through and I was amazed that the lines moved along quickly.

She ordered the bagel with chicken and I had the chicken breakfast sandwich and it was so good.

Im just sad that we don't have one in Ottawa Canada :(

Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

I have loved chick fil a my entire life. The produce a great product that never disappoints. I have eaten here many times and will continue to eat here. You know it's a good place when they have a line 90 percent of the time. Always quick and friendly service.

Reviewed August 12, 2016

I have loved chick fil a for years. This is one of the newer ones around. The food and service are great, but it is in a very busy location. I don't recommend the drive thru if you're in a hurry. ....not because they are slow, but because there are so many people going through. I had lunch to go today, but I went inside and got it and was out in no time. The food was of the best quality.