“Very Slow”

River City Grille
Ranked #137 of 241 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Reviewed July 3, 2017

We stopped for lunch at about 2:30pm on a Sunday afternoon. There were not many people eating. It took a long time to seat us. A longer time to take our order. he service was very slow. We ordered a catfish plate to split. Catfish was good fries were good.

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

I got the fried chicken salad and my husband got the boneless wings. He said the sauce on his wings was pretty good. My salad was just okay. The chicken on it was mostly breading. A friend with us got the chicken pasta and she said it was just okay as well. The service was friendly from our our server so that's a plus! I needed to ask a question so I walked up to the bar area, the manager was there and completely ignored me. I don't think we will be going back, nothing "bad" happened. I just want to spend my money on food that is really enjoyable.

Reviewed December 12, 2016 via mobile

Gave it one more shot, just in case the first 2 were a fluke. Yesterday was our 3rd time here over the course of a year or so. Both first and second time, I'll be frank, the food sucked, then add to that VERY slooooooow service, and it makes for a crap of a dining experience. It's not like it was a Friday night and the place was packed, I think every time we've been there has been a Sunday afternoon; barely 4 tables (ish) of people. So you would think you would get prompt service...nope! After reading other reviews I can see its not just me. No clue how this place stays in business, can only imagine they sell enough beer on weekends to stay afloat, and then once they're all drunk, the food tastes amazing. Could be a great place but management and pride in their food and business is obviously non-existent...as evident in their non-existent replies to their reviews.

1  Thank C4CTravels
Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

Today's lunch special is Shrimp Remoulade Wrap. It took a long time to get our order (husband ordered grilled shrimp sandwich). I bit into my wrap and discovered the shrimp was raw. Completely. If you know shrimp, you know it takes a very short amount of time to cook it. Getting it remade took a really long time. Fortunately the beer was good and the company was great. The final product was fine, it's just hard to get the raw taste experience out of my mouth. They did knock off $5 from price of the wrap but I don't think I want to go back. Ick.

Reviewed July 10, 2016

Had dinner here several times while in town for work. Nice place with great food and good service. Always a nice crowd but never too busy to require a wait to be seated. Have tried a few things on the menu but the steak was on par and would have that again. The beignets for dessert were great. Would not hesitate to go back.