All reviews front desk room was clean free shuttle business trip family reunion very nice hotel fitness center would definitely stay here again a great stay enjoyed our stay complimentary breakfast home away from home hgi property shreveport interstate accommodations
Reviewed June 14, 2016

Was shocked at the Quality of a Hilton!! It was less than the Quality of a Hilton would be.The hotel needed updating. Housekeeping less than average on a good day. Management hard to get a hold of, to talk about problems.

1  Thank warrenh174
Sandra H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2016

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience. On behalf of our entire staff, please accept our apology for not meeting your expectations. We love providing exceptional stays for all guests and clearly did not meet the mark with your stay.

Reviewed June 8, 2016

Hotel was nice, very clean and room was easy to access. Staff was extremely helpful due to me booking a room on the wrong date. I was coming from out of town to take an exam the following morning and briefly panicked. I wish I could remember whoever helped me their name, but I did not write it down. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sandra H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2016

Thank you for staying at Hilton Garden Inn Bossier City! We are glad you were able to check in and get some rest before your exam! Wishing you great results. We welcome you back anytime you are traveling to our area and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed June 6, 2016

This is a great facility with easy access off and on Interstate 20. The staff was great both helpful and friendly. They were more than helpful when we were checking availability and what we were looking for in the room. They has a shuttle van which we used several times in taking us to locations around the hotel.

Room Tip: The room was very quite,clean and nice to stay in place where the A/C actually works.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Thanks for staying with us and for the great review! Your business is greatly appreciated and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again soon.

Reviewed June 6, 2016

The Hilton Garden Inn in Bossier, LA surpassed my expectations on a recent short business trip. The hotel is well-appointed, clean, and comfortable. Front desk staff were welcoming and helpful. My room was clean and spacious, with a glass-enclosed shower and strong water pressure (for me, a wimpy shower is no way to start the day!). One note: bed is soft, which is not my preference.
Easy access to and from I-20. Totally fit the bill for me!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

It is nice to know that you enjoyed your stay! Thanks so much for choosing our hotel and sharing your experience with others. We welcome you back anytime you are in our area. Thanks again!

Reviewed June 5, 2016

This hotel has outstanding staff that attend to your every need. The hotel is conveniently located just off I-20 which is perfect for those driving in. The rooms are clean and well furbished. The shuttle service gives to access to a wide variety of food and entertainment in the area. I highly recommend this Hilton!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

You are so kind! Thanks so much for your great review and especially your comments about the service, quality and amenities. We are fortunate to have jobs that allow us to take care of guests and it is gratifying to know your expectations were met. We welcome you back anytime and hope to see you again soon.