Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City
Ranked #18 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
louisiana
“Black Feet”
Reviewed 14 October 2009

I stayed a night here and it had the worst "smell", it was very "small" and the worst part of it all...My 1 year old had "dirty feet" and his socks from walking on the floors, it looked like he ran outside for an hour...when i seen that, i had to bathe him and keep his shoes on-my poor love! The kitchenett and bathroom floors were sticky and it looked like they definitely didn't mop.

I would have tried to go to another hotel but this was my last resort, everywhere else was booked and i drove 6 hours away. Im going back to Bossier this weekend and I will definitly not go here, i will reserve for somewhere else.

Oh and not to mention, I seen mostly men staying there for work, so i would recommend this to a guy who is out there to work and want a very good price.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank misschristina09

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
bossier city la
Reviewed 26 July 2009

My Husband and I have been staying there for 2 weeks now.the first week was pretty good..now then this weekend it was terrible adults and kids running up and down the balconies all night long screaming..then we had cops everywhere which made ppl cream and holler worse..when i called the front desk to ask if there was a curfew they said no.I had ppl above me moving furniture all night long and she said she couldn't do anything about it..I go To work every morning at 6 am and I wasn't able to get to sleep. I myself would not advise someone to stay here if you are a working person. Cause they don't keep their premises under control for nothing..nor do they care about there guset.! needless to say when my week is up I'm out of here

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank shellnmark05
Louisiana
Reviewed 23 June 2009

I stayed for 4 nights and the staff were extremely helpful and kind. The room was great, it was nice and cozy with plenty of room. The room was extremely clean. The air conditioner would freez you out at times but that's a good thing in Louisiana. Anything extra i needed could be found at the front desk. No matter if it was night or day they were friendly with a smile on there face and ready to help with anything I needed. The water pressure in the shower was awesome. I mostly like the kitchen with the microwave and the icebox. That really came in handy and I also like the fact there was internet if I needed it. I guess if I had to say anything about what I didn't like it would be what they don't have like a hot tub or a swimming pool. Everything else was great. I am taking another trip soon and will be staying at Crossland.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
Fort Worth,TX
Reviewed 21 February 2008

The hotel was very comfortable and roomy. The bed very comfortable, the area was quiet, they had great movies on showtime. You didn't have to leave the room for anything. Close proximity to nearby casinos and walking distance to grocery store,pharmacy, and fast-food restaurants. I would definitely stay there again.

• Liked — Comfortable bed
  • Disliked — no condiments for coffee
  • Stayed February 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
1 Thank Simplytree
LA
Reviewed 25 November 2007

The room is a basic room with a small kitchen area with microwave, oven, stove and sink. Dishes and silverware are provided. There is no tub in the bathroom, only a shower. No toiletries except soap are provided. The first room I was put in had not been cleaned. There were beer cans everywhere; bed was unmade. I was moved to the room next door immediately. This room was okay except for a hair (not from one's head) on the toilet and the light near the bed did not work. I was only there for one night, so I didn't call about it. It is conveniently located near a mall and many restaurants and shops. It is off of I-20. Get careful directions. The directions I got from an online mapping service were incorrect and I went out of my way. Also, please note that the rooms have exterior doors. There are no indoor hallways. The price is very reasonable, almost unheard of for a room like this in a decent location.

• Stayed November 2007, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 January 2006

If you are looking for no maid service or fresh towels, this is the place. Trash on balconies not dump during my 3 night stay, If you like roaches this the place, not bad but still there. No hangers, bring your own. The positive is it convient to everything and is surprisingly quite.

• Stayed December 2005