“Fried Rice”

White Fox Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 61 Restaurants in Breaux Bridge
Description: Authentic Chinese cuisine. No flavor enhancers or artificial colors. Only the freshest ingredients. All dishes made to order.
Reviewed 4 June 2017

We were staying in a nearby RV park just overnight on the way back to Texas. I went to the White Fox Restaurant to pick up an order of fried rice. I was not disappointed. The fried rice was excellent. If you're looking for something other than crawfish or other Cajun foods, this is a great place to go. Very clean & service was excellent.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

My wife and I have visited twice. There is no buffet.It was recommended highly by friends. We tried two types of dumplings, egg drop soup, Kung Pao chicken, braised eggplant. All dishes were delicately seasoned and flavorful, Ingredients were cooked perfectly for tenderness and vegetable ingredients were crunchy but not undercooked. I look forward to going back to try a curry dish and to try unfamiliar menu items.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Not like the Chinese I enjoyed while living in China. Had beef with broccoli lunch plate. Tiny but tasty egg drop soup. Loved the egg roll. Fried rice lacked flavor. Broccoli was tasty but beef was bland and needed more garlic and stronger seasoning. Sauce was flavorful but beef didn't taste fresh or flavorful like it should. Quick service and food came fast and hot. Good portion. Only $7.99 so try it!

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I really enjoyed our meals. The egg rolls were very tasty. I had the sweet and sour chicken which was very tasty. The sweet and sour sauce was excellent. My husband enjoyed his shrimp and broccoli. He thought it could have had a little more flavor but the broccoli was done just right. The portion sizes were very good!

Reviewed 16 February 2017

saw this place online thru others (facebook) and decided to try it out. easy to find, very simple dining- no frills. but- the food is what matters. good food. we were very impressed by the selection of items available and decided to get a few and sample them, taking the rest home. for our app we got the Pork Dumplings. Thin potsticker type dough, with a crumbled pork filling. "slightly" greasy dough, but a good flavor. for our meal we ordered Pork & Pineapples,(comes with white rice) Sweet and Sour Pork,(comes with white rice) and Chicken Fried Rice. both Pork dishes tasted great, the sauce was good and was great with the white rice. The chicken fried rice I felt could have had a little more "fry" to it- was a teensy bit bland in my opinion- maybe could have used some soy sauce in being prepared- but we did add soy sauce at the table that remedied it in my opinion. Portions were generous, you can get chopsticks if you prefer. also- they serve some beers and also white/ red wine by the glass. I got a moscato and it was good. my husband got a Tsingtao beer, and he enjoyed. it was a mild beer. something he had not tried before. they also have a great cheesecake dessert made by one of their own staff. Overall, a very simple place, but the food was very good and we will return. Satisfied customers here. ** they are also on Waitr app