“Back Again after a long absence”

Landry's Seafood House
Ranked #11 of 66 Restaurants in Breaux Bridge
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The true flavor of Gulf Coast tradition is all about family, warmth and exceptional seafood. Landry's Seafood strives to bring all of those things together in each and every location, providing a fun-filled dining experience that will make you want to drop your anchor and never leave. So sit back, relax and take part in the Landry's Seafood experience.
Reviewed June 21, 2016

Our travel path changed for years after we moved from Florida and we missed going past this restaurant where we frequently stopped for a bowl of delicious gumbo for lunch. Our children moved to Alabama earlier this year and we found ourselves here again at lunch time. It was time to renew our patronage of this favorite spot.
We were so glad to find out that the food and service has stayed at top quality during our absence. I loved the shrimp salad which was huge and could have been shared except that my husband's order of crawfish etouffee was also very large and he was too full to eat any of mine. We also had an appetizer of some very delicious battered onion strings with sweet red peppers. It was a great lunch and we will certainly do this again on our next trip through Breaux Bridge.

Reviewed June 16, 2016

Free appetizer if you stay at the HIE next door. The salads were delicious and the seared scallops to perfection. The firecracker shrimp were a great appetizer. I was a little disappointed in the bananas Foster as it was a banana with ice cream and topping. Not the cooked Foster sauce, but good.

Reviewed June 13, 2016

I travel to this area to work a lot. Landry's is a great experience of the creole and cajun food style. The seafood is always fresh and delicious. The gumbo is also very tasty. If you didn't know this was a chain restaurant you would never guess it. Don't be afraid to ask for something prepared your way if it is not on the menu. Kylie makes you dining experience very enjoyable. Dustin and Vicky make you feel at home while drinking or eating at the bar.

Reviewed June 7, 2016 via mobile

Food was very good. Service was excellent , friendly and clean restaurant . Manager came by our table to ask if we needed anything.
Nice place to visit.

Reviewed May 28, 2016

We have been on the road for 7,457 miles. It's been an AMAZING trip with FABULOUS places to dine!
So, sorry, but LANDRY'S was at the bottom.
NOTE: This restaurant is off HWY #10 Exit 115 in Henderson, LA
Here's why:
1. We were seated immediately and then waited for 18 mins to be addressed.
2. At that point, we were ready to order everything, so we did...but requested our drinks and water served first!
3.We waited another 10 minutes, and then my water arrived (28 mins)
4. Hubby ordered a Maker's Mark Manhattan and finally got his drink 10 minutes later, except it was an Old Fashion. I still waited for my glass of wine. Really? It's only a GLASS of wine!
5. At this point I went to the hostess and asked that the manager please visit our table.
6. He did; apologized, and got me my glass of wine and hubby's correct drink (We've now been there 35+ mins)
7. Got our app/ it was delicious.
8. Waitress returned to ask more questions about our salads. Wait...we ordered them how long ago?? They were delivered, again, wrong order. : ( We just accepted because we wanted to move the dinner along! Geez!
9. Dinners arrived; hubby didn't get his glass of wine he ordered; had to reorder.
10. My meal was to be a "trinity" which meant I was supposed to have a dessert...
11. Got the check. ROFL!!! WHAAAT???? They charged our wrongly served drinks, an EXTRA glass of wine, and broccoli which was supposed to come with he meal... no comps, and charged extra for what was supposed to be an included "side."
12. Had Manager over again. He corrected bill; but we were NOT comp-ed for anything. Just wrong. Offered us a FREE dessert, even though my dinner was supposed to come with a dessert which I had yet to see...
13. Make sure you view the photo of my dessert, which they packaged for me after they forgot to serve me. : (

So we have been on the road so long....9 hours today....we didn't want stress over dinner. Just good service, and what we ordered.

So I hate to write this review, but Landry's and their associate restaurants have lost our business.

Simply awful.