“Very good fried chicken”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chen Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 61 Restaurants in Breaux Bridge
Reviewed 1 June 2017

I ordered the fried chicken and it was very good. The fried rice it came with was plain but edible so it was just ok. Price is better than the other fried chicken restaurant in town. The staff was very nice.This will be my go to place for fried chicken.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

The most horrible customer service I have experienced. This wasn't my first visit. First visit was awesome. The second was so horrible. The lady in the drive thru was having a bad day and her facial expression said it all and her attitude did as well. I had more then one order and after the first order she closed the window in out face. When Informed her I had another order. She yelled what is your order. At that point I asked for a refund. The returned the money after arguing and slammed the window shut. Customer service is a huge thing a look for especial when I paying for service. Never again.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Large portions and great prices. Shrimp lomein was great. Large fried shrimp. Great selection of fried food and Chinese. Call ahead option with drive thru for quick takeout.

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

Well the menu has lots of ethnic flavored (Asian, fried, American, Cajun). The cashier doesn't speak English very well and made it difficult to ensure our order was correct. I asked for an appetizer and have yet to see it. White rice???? Not here.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

They have the largest selection of Chinese food in town. The restaurant is clean and has vegetarian choices, seafood, lots of Chinese and American food and sushi.