“Excellent getaway”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Covington
Annadele's Plantation
Ranked #4 of 5 Covington B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 December 2011

My wife and I spent a recent weekend at Annadele Plantation on a spur-of-the-moment getaway and thoroughly enjoyed it. Very nice comfortable room, great hospitality by Gary and all of the staff and outstanding food in the restaurant. We were surrounded by a wedding and reception Saturday afternoon and evening but we were gone most of the time anyway exploring the North Shore so it wasn't a problem. Very nice inn that I would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Annadele's Plantation

Reviewed 14 May 2011

My husband and I stayed in the Enchanted Oak room for our wedding night. It was superb!! It had a nice sitting area and gorgeous wood floors and very high ceilings. The bed was California king sized (which is great for my tall husband). Might I add there were mirrors above the bed.When we arrived there was a bottle of chilled champagne for us. The bathroom featured double vanities and a jetted tub with mirrors all around. We slept in the next morning and was frantically trying to gather up our belongings to check out so we missed breakfast but the staff brought our plates up to our room! I loved the grits and the french toast! Our overall experience was very relaxing and very fitting for our enchanted evening!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2008

We stayed at Annadele's in conjunction with a 50th anniversary party. I found the West Indies style of this plantation very unique and interesting. The rooms are spacious, and the bathrooms huge. This is a very comfortable, romatic place to stay. The food was delicious and in my opinion a great value. I have stayed in many bnbs and I would rank this one at the very top of the list. The people here are wonderful, the location is very good (close to lots of shopping). We could not have been any happier with the party or the accomodations.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank Donna1961