“Stay away”

Ranked #54 of 127 Restaurants in Denham Springs
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 May 2012 via mobile

Looks good and the service is alright but I will not eat anything out of this place. Food made me sick and puked my gut out about a hour after eating

Reviewed 30 April 2012

Get the burrito frito and the large top shelf margarita

Reviewed 12 January 2012

This place is always, always good. Excellent food, excellent service. The fajitas are to die for..

Reviewed 11 December 2011

The food is good, and the prices reasonable. The service was not the best, but not the worst either. I had a few questions, and it seemed like it was a bother for the servers to answer them. There was a gentleman that gave us the salsa that was excellent. He told us about specials, and was extremely friendly. I will go back, and I am hoping for a better service experience next time.

Reviewed 28 November 2011

The waitress could have been more aware of our choices and needs. My husband asked for a small bowl of glacamola but the waitress throught he asked for avacado slices. The food was very tasty. I liked the decor inside and outside. We were served in a timely manner. We have gotten very good service on past visits. Must have gotten a new server.