All reviews view from the balcony staff are extremely friendly a stones throw standard room each morning hot water the main road homewood microwave ruth island vincent mas carnival
Reviewed January 30, 2018

One of the reasons i love this place is the view from the balcony when the lights are one at nights an the way they play over the ocean. the staff welcomes you so warmly it makes you feel as though you're actually at home. location location location!!!!! the location is everything not too far from the city and just a stones throw away from the beautiful shores.

Date of stay: November 2017
3  Thank Arusha W
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

Visited Rosewood after booking months prior over the phone after reviewing the Yellow Pages listing in advance. I was skeptical placing an order over the phone to a place I've heard little about.

Anyhow, arriving in St. Vincent approx. 4 hours ahead of my originally scheduled time due to my airline changing time, I was greeted warmly and was allowed to check in early at no additional cost.

As I was only visiting for Carnival, I didn't need many of the luxuries associated with regular hotel rooms but was by no means disappointed. I chose the standard, no kitchenette room during booking, which, though small, was adequate size for a single traveller.

On entry, I could definitely tell the room was prepared with island love and warmth and certainly clean.

The fridge kept everything cold and froze the ice quickly, microwave worked beautifully and provided a quick spot to really either chilled or warm a quick meal/snack.

There were plenty towels and sample soaps available with hot water readily available at any time of day.

I was stunned at the type of sockets in use, as no where online did I see anyone make mention of St. Vincent's electric supply. Luckily, there were several transformers in the room for my use and more available on request from the front desk if needed.

Each morning, there was a call from front desk asking about room service, which is more desired than someone showing up at your door unannounced - Perfect Process there!!

The staff are extremely friendly and gave the warmest reception possible. I personally interacted with Suzan the most- Over the phone when booking and at check in. And then Mrs. Wood on 2 occasions.

The property is well maintained with pride and the availability of a laundry room for guest to press their own clothes is a great touch!

Overall, I felt safe and welcomed at Rosewood and will certainly return on my next visit to St. Vincent.

Thank you all!!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank BajanChad
Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

Clean, modern amenities. Beautiful view from our balcony. Excellent English breakfast everypp morning.Staff was quite friendly and rates were reasonable.We will definitely return. Close to town, the ferry and the airport.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Mobile431382
Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

I must say at rosewood it was fantastic.. I was given a room on the top floor and it was so amazing. I felt like i was home. The staff was very welcoming. My daughter loved the room and she slept very well.. The service at rosewood is fabulous.. My family and i stayed there for a week becus we had a family reunion and the stay was absolutely Great.. The ac , the wifi and the room was on point .. I must recommend anyone who wod love to stay at rosewood it would never be disappointing..

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Khadija E
Reviewed August 5, 2016

I stayed at Rosewood Apartment from Friday 29th July until Monday 01st August. I felt welcome, and relaxed. The apartments are well kept, the staff are freindly, the owner Rose is such a gem. She was very nice and kept asking if we were comfortable. She wanted to know if there is anything she needs to do, And the answer was always no. I was there with my two great friends and my 12 year old daughter. The view from our room #5, was awesome. Anytime, I visit St. Vincent again, Rosewood will be my first choice in accomodation. Keep up the good word Rose !!

Date of stay: July 2016