One of the best HIE we've had stayed in: the staff, especially Roxanne and DeMarcus, were very helpful and accomodating, the hotel, being brand new, had ameties and decor for which we have paid much higher rates elsewhere. Everything was very clean (the bathroom's marble gleamed) and the cleaning staff was well-deserving of the tips. We stayed there for six nights and truly enjoyed it. The breakfast, although standard, was fresh and the breakfast staff very courteous and engaging. Located between New Orleans and Baton Rouge, it was a very convenient base (for shopaholics, Tangers Outlet is within walking distance) and it also provided a good starting point for visits to the various plantations. The beds were very comfortable. We strongly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our area is home to some of the south's most interesting and informative tourist attractions including Tanger Factory Outlet Mall, Lamar Dixon Expo Center, Cabelas, numerous Southern Ante-bellum Plantations, and local industries. We are known for some of the best restaurants in the country serving every cuisine you can think of including Mike Anderson’s Seafood Restaurant famous for south Louisiana cuisine at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Gonzales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Gonzales
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Gonzales Hotel Gonzales