We stayed here for a family trip in 2012 March, and thought it was a wonderful hotel. There is quite a bit of traffic on the road in front of the hotel, but we heard no noise in our room even though we faced the road.
The breakfast staff was awesome - if I had any sort of customer service oriented business in the area, I would hire them all away from this hotel. That friendly.
Rooms are clean and comfortable, and the fitness center was decent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our area is home to some of the south's most interesting and informative tourist attractions including Tanger Factory Outlet Mall, Lamar Dixon Expo Center, Cabelas, numerous Southern Ante-bellum Plantations, and local industries. We are known for some of the best restaurants in the country serving every cuisine you can think of including Mike Anderson’s Seafood Restaurant famous for south Louisiana cuisine at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Gonzales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Gonzales
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Gonzales Hotel Gonzales