MainStay Suites(Houma)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$69
Comfort Inn & Suites Houma(Houma)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$45
US$72
US$71
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$94
US$80
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Budget Inn(Houma)
US$43
All reviewsfront deskthe toilet seatroom was cleanclose proximityroom keyfeel right at homemardi grasbayou countryplace to staythree nightscontinental breakfasttoymsmattressparadeemployeescomfort
Reviewed March 9, 2018

The room was ready when expected and clean upon arrival. Everything in the room worked as it should, lights, tv, AC, and shower. I only stayed there for about 8 hours, but I would again if my travels had me in the area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed February 25, 2018

Cons: Hotel was not up to Wyndham brand standards. Business center did not have a printer. Elevator quit working. Elevator smelled like it was cleaned with a sour mop. Room air conditioner smelled of mildew and also like a sour mop. Had to run HVAC on heat mode for a day to reduce the odor. Breakfast selections, like yogurt, ran out by 07:30 hours and were not replenished.
Pros: Excellent restaurants in area. Bedding was comfortable. Within easy access of the industrial park area.

Room Tip: If it smells bad demand another room.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed February 16, 2018

The front staff were friendly and very helpful, especially Kendra, who assisted me when I needed to change my room. The location was good, near a supermarket, restaurants and more importantly a drive through daiquiri place! I didn't eat breakfast, so I cannot comment on the content. The fitness room was adequate I worked out a couple times. The bed was comfortable, room was clean, kinda outdated furnishings, but that did not bother me, overall, room was clean. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Katherine P, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Houma, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2018

Dear Dee T,

Thank you for taking the time for doing your review of Baymont Inn & Suites Houma! We're so happy to know your stay was a pleasant one and I very much appreciate knowing how pleased you were with Kendra! It means a great deal, to hear from a guest, how much they are appreciated and to know their efforts to provide great hospitality are recognized.

We look forward to having you stay with us again. Have a wonderful day!

Katherine Pierron

Reviewed February 12, 2018

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights, so we interacted with several different staff members, and every single one was friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable, but nothing special -- could use some TLC, as there were stains on the chair and floor and the toilet seat was a bit temperamental -- but it was clean, and it was cleaned thoroughly each day. We felt the price was reasonable for what we got.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family