All reviews room was clean choose laquinta location is excellent spent nights here staff was friendly biscuits breakfast food rooms are great waffle maker hotel chains quiet location front desk staff nice property next morning restaurants and shopping very nice stay would stay here again
Reviewed February 6, 2018

I checked in for one night with my family. There was no soaps in the bathroom or shampoo. The next morning we tried to eat breakfast @ 7:30 the choices were skimpy at best. Waffle mix out, syrup out, biscuits out. NO ONE AROUND TO ASK. We tried at 8:45 again biscuits out. There were about 6 people in the dining room. When I finally found someone they brought out 4 COLD biscuits and SHE HAD ATTITUDE!!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Jennifer H, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houma, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2018

I’ve received your review of La Quinta Houma. Looks like we dropped the ball on meeting your expectations. I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation. Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn and Suites once again.

Jennifer D. Harris

Reviewed January 27, 2018

After I slept in the bed I discovered condoms in the room on the floor under bed also tucked in the corner of the sheets which tells me they were never changed. I would NEVER stay here again that’s HORRIBLE. The toilet never stopped running all night. Just horrible.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Jennifer H, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houma, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2018

Sincerely, Jennifer D. Harris

Reviewed January 20, 2018

This was a very nice property and was managed by a great staff. Our puppy doggie likes it. We were visiting our granddaughter and had a lovely time, in part due to having a nice hotel stay. The location is excellent, close to shopping and eating establishments. The room was clean and the amenities were nice, including the workout room. The breakfast was good, although hot oatmeal would be a nice addition. We will stay at this location in our future visits to the area. The clincher is that we travel with a small dachshund and LaQuinta does not charge the unreasonable fees that most hotel chains charge for pets. Calling yourself pet friendly should not be allowed when pet fees are unreasonable and there is no size criteria for basing it upon. We are committed to staying at LaQuinta for their service in addition to their accommodating fido (doggie). Excellent corporate move.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thanks for taking the time to write about your experiences at LaQuinta. I’ll use your feedback to continue to provide the best possible stay. I hope that in your travels you’ll once again consider LaQuinta Inn and Suites as your choice for lodging accommodations.

Reviewed December 28, 2017

This hotel did not have sufficient staff on hand for the Christmas holiday. Our room was never cleaned, we could never find anyone at the front desk and one staff member was very rude and argued with me about why our room was never cleaned.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Sincerely, Jennifer D. Harris

Reviewed December 27, 2017

Check-in host was very helpful and the hotel was very clean. Breakfast was wonderful. I love the late check out time and late breakfast time. I stayed in an ADA room and I loved the shower hose and chair in the room. Would liked to have seen a regular closet rod, for hanging coats, in the closet. Loved the handrails in the bathroom and the higher toilet. I enjoyed my stay and room.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo