All reviewsbasketball courthome away from homefull kitchenexcellent hotelwine and beerfront deskevening receptionnice facilitybusiness travelcomplimentary breakfastwould highly recommend this hotelfitness centerbreakfast areanice breakfasthouma arearoom was spaciousother hotels
Reviewed August 7, 2016

Outstanding experience and very friendly staff. Very clean, good food and overall good location. Highly recommend for any trip, like home. Exercise facility, basketball court, pool help the business trip go by quickly.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Sid S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houma, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2016

Thanks for the recommending our hotel and your confidence in us. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed August 2, 2016

I had to book a block of rooms for a state meeting that was being held in the city. I chose this property because of the "newness" of it. While I did not have to stay at the hotel, I did go to make sure that all of the out-of-town guests were OK. I was EXTREMELY impressed with what I saw. The lobby, front desk service, pool area, the staff and housekeeping crew keeping up with everything, and upon returning the next morning seeing an awesome complimentary breakfast, everything was beyond my expectations. Upon meeting the sales manager Terralyn, I have nothing but high marks for her exceptionally treatment of our out-of-town guests and myself.I kiddingly noted that they did not have the beer I normally drink at the complimentary bar. FIFTEEN minutes latter, I was given what I drink! They went out and bought it! What other hotel would have done that!?!? TWO thumbs up to the staff of that great property!!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Thanks for choosing our hotel to host your group in Houma and sharing your experience with the Tripadvisor community. All of us at Homewood Houma are committed to making sure that you have an outstanding experience. We look forward to wowing you again in the near future.

Reviewed July 31, 2016

Hotel is new but furnishings are lower end. Rooms very clean. Bedding comfortable. Has two seperate rooms and Has a full kitchen . The breakfast and evening light meals were very good. Staff was helpful and friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MsTDM, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houma, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2016

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. See you again soon!

Reviewed July 31, 2016

The staff and management at the Homewood suites is awesome. There is no other hotel in Houma that comes close to the quality and value of this location. The staff and management go the extra mile to insure a great stay.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Yaaaayyy!! Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you and look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed July 30, 2016

In Houma, this hotel is by far the nicest hotel I've stayed in, would highly recommend if you're traveling with family during the week since they offer dinner with alcoholic & nonalcoholic drinks from Monday through Thursday.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thanks for your review! Come back to see us soon!