MainStay Suites(Houma)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$79
Ramada by Wyndham Houma(Houma)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$64
Comfort Inn & Suites Houma(Houma)(Great Value!)
US$71
Plantation Inn(Houma)(Great Value!)
US$62
Budget Inn(Houma)
US$43
Baymont by Wyndham Houma(Houma)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$67
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 15, 2017

Not a bad place to stay - good location. Close to restaurants and stores. Room was ready when we arrived. Hotel hall has dated carpeting and it continues into the rooms. Room had strong chemical smell- maybe disinfectant. Room layout was good. Breakfast offered the usual - it was hot, well stocked and plentiful. Probably one of the better hotel breakfasts I've had lately. Would I stay there again - likely if the price was right.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Midge S, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houma, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Thank you for your kind review! We are very sorry to hear about the smell, and do look forward to changing out the carpet soon. We are glad that you enjoyed your room, breakfast, and our location. We sure do hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

The hotel is located in a part of town that's generally good for proximity to restaurants and shopping. It's just an older property and it could stand some upgrading or renovations.

On the upside I booked a room with a king and they were sold out so I received an upgrade to a mini suite. Nice gesture that goes a long way. I hope they make improvements on the overall property.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Midge S, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houma, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Thanks for staying with us and we have lofty hopes of improvements within the next year! We hope you will continue to stay with us in the future. - Midge

Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

The hotel staff was very friendly. However the hotel and an awful smell. It looks like the are doing a lot of renovations which may be the cause of the musty smell. I love the indoor pool. The covers were stained. The carpet needs to come out.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Midge S, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houma, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2017

We are truly sorry that we failed to exceed your expectations while staying at our hotel. Yes, we are working hard to improve the hotel for future visits. We apologize for the stained covers and will address this with our laundry attendants. Please be patient with us as new carpet is coming. Thanks again!

Reviewed March 15, 2017

Stayed here March 7-9. There was no hot water either morning. I disabled the AC because the rattling was so loud. Property appears to be undergoing maintenance, which is good but that means guests saw room numbers that had fallen off wall, baseboards were ripped up in hallway, etc.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Sabine B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houma, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I apologize that there was not hot water during your stay. This was the first complaint that we received regarding this, and I will certainly look into what happened with the water heater. We are currently undergoing a partial renovation which has included work in some rooms, replacing damaged sheet rock in some areas, as well as removing the wall vinyl in the halls and painting instead. The renovation is scheduled to complete mid-April.

I am sorry that your stay was not what you expected. I would like to assure you that we want to have all of our guests satisfied with their stays. Upholding my commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, I would like to make this right, please contact me directly at your convenience. I do hope that should your travels bring you back to the Houma area, you will give us a chance to prove ourselves to you.

Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

The market was not good did not have much at all in it! Breakfast was put out late! When you come into the hotel there is wallpaper hanging off the wall!! Would I ever come back???? Hmmm depends if things get better here! A team is coming in so hope things does not get to loud or roudy with them and y'all being sold out! If so I'll leave another review!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Sabine B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houma, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding our hotel. Unfortunately, the freezer in our market has gone out and we are waiting on the replacement. We do strive to have a variety of items available for purchase. The wallpaper hanging off the wall is due to the recent change to our sliding front doors and will be corrected soon.

I do hope that the team that was staying with us during your visit did not disturb you during your stay. I am not sure what happen with breakfast being put out late, however, I assure you that I will look into it, so that no other guests experience the same issues.

I do hope that should you be in the area again, you will give us another chance to prove ourselves to you.