Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$74
PricelineUS$74
Hotels.comUS$74
Agoda.comUS$74
TravelocityUS$74
Orbitz.comUS$74
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 19, 2019 via mobile

I had seen the sign for this place before but the area looked sketchy so I passed it up. But this trip to New Orleans something told me to check it out. It was more than I could hope for. The owners were awesome and so was the room. I had a 2 bed(King) room and there was a divider wall between the beds like a separate room. There was a tv for both areas. The place is very cute. The room was spotless and very comfortable beds. It is located a bit ducked off the road so it was amazingly quiet. I can say without a doubt that I will always stay there from now on if I have to stay over night again. I usually choose comfort inn Or a motel 8. This place was the same price but much nicer. I am hooked after only one night. The coffee in the room was organic too

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank RuffBunny
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Jefferson Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2019

RuffBunny,

Thank you for taking the time to share this five star experience with our management, staff, and
future guests. I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and
hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! We greatly appreciate the time you've taken to rate our hotel and we look forward to your next visit.

Have a great day ahead from the general manager of Jefferson Inn & Suites Hotel.

Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

I was travelling through New Orleans and needed to find a place to stay. After a lot of searching I came across the Jefferson Inn & Suites! The staff was delightful! The rooms were clean and comfortable. And it was within 10 minutes of everything I wanted to see! Would definitely recommend staying here!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 655travisr
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Jefferson Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2019

Good day! Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey and for rating our hotel
so highly! I am so glad that you found our hotel to be clean and convenient and that you enjoyed the five
star accommodations and hospitality that we strive to show to each guest, during every stay. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

Check in was a breeze - the staff were friendly and happy to give advice on places to go and what to see.

Uber was cheap into bourbon street...

Rooms were clean - a little old but had everything we needed.

We went during jazz fest so anything closer to the French quarter was way outside our budget

If you’re looking for an affordable option don’t go past this place.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 818alesiaw
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Jefferson Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2019

Alesia W,

Thank you for your kind comments and 5 star rating of Jefferson Inn & Suites! It is heartwarming to hear of how our efforts to give you a great experience, filled with hospitality, comfort and convenience have been successful. We are all looking forward to your next visit and hope it will be just as enjoyable.

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for a night for a conference st the convention center. The interior of the hotel actually surpassed my expectation and for the money paid it looked decent in the inside. The outside doesn't look that nice though. A good example of not judging the book by the cover. There was no water in the dispenser even during breakfast and the lady at the front desk didn't seem to be bothered. Otherwise good value for money

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank misskay100
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Jefferson Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

misskay100,

Geetings from Jefferson Inn & Suites Hotel. I am happy to learn that you enjoyed the value and we were able to provide you a comfortable experience. It is also very helpful for us to hear your comments regarding the lack of water dispenser where we can improve. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed May 1, 2019

Milan the hotel manager went above and beyond the norm when he Fed-Ex'd my p/c to me, which I had left in my room. I drove all the way home before I discovered that it was missing. I called the hotel and asked about my p/c, Milan answered and stated that he had it,and would mail it to me a.s.a.p. He sent it overnite, and I got it the next day by 12 noon. Everything was fine ! Outstanding customer service !

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Art1941

Art1941,

Thank you for sharing this five star review of our hospitality and service. We are extremely proud of Milan or her outstanding service. Your compliments have been passed along to her! We hope you're looking forward to your next stay as much as we are.