“Pilot”

Copeland's of New Orleans
Ranked #5 of 21 Restaurants in Jefferson
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Copeland's of New Orleans restaurants are committed to the concept that every dish and meal is true to the culinary traditions and heritage of New Orleans, augmented by the gracious hospitality of the Copeland Family. Copeland's of New Orleans is more than a restaurant; it is the family's promise to provide you with the finest dining experience each and every visit.
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Outstanding New Orleans food. Tried the corn and crab soup, jambalaya and pumpkin bread pudding. All three were incredible. It has a wonderful atmosphere and very professional service.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

As a former New Orleanian, I always eat at Copeland's whenever I am in town for business or pleasure. Went there recently and the food is always good. Got there during Happy Hour, so myself and two other people ordered drinks and 5 appetizers. We could not finish what we ordered. The appetizers are big and filling. I love the seafood stuffed mushrooms and the crab filled beignets. I wasn't too sure about the broccoli balls when we ordered them, but they were outstanding when I tried them. Service was friendly and fast. Will always make this a stop whenever I am in town.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Everything at Copeland's is undeniably good. A great Louisiana tradition. Just simply, inexplicably, greatly prepared and served food. My 18 month old Grand Baby loves the Crabcake and Shrimp Pasta in Alfredo Sauce. Please do not hesitate, go savor the creole, and cajun dishes famous to the gulf and bayou areas of the Southern states of Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. Enjoy!

Reviewed 10 October 2016

I had a lunch date there today and enjoyed it. As always Copeland's never disappoints. I had the Shrimp Boil (not on the lunch menu but you can request items from the dinner menu). My date had a small plate of the catfish and onion straws. The Pumpkin Bread Pudding gave the meal a perfect ending. The only thing I don't like is the location and area that it is in but this place adds a bright spot.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

We dined at Copeland's as a result of the suggestion of the director of West Side Story at the Jefferson Performing Arts Center. It was close to the theater, late after seeing the play (big plug for a fabulous production and our love who played Maria!), and we had just arrived from our home state without time for dinner. So first of all we appreciate that Copeland's is open a little later than some other restaurants in the area apparently are. Next, our wait staff was very attentive and accommodating, even making more fresh coffee when another staff member accidentally discarded the fresh pot she just made due to it being very close to closing when we sat down to eat -Thanks for going the extra mile :0). Next, the food. The food was excellent. The seafood and pasta dishes were our choices for the night and they were all very rich and tasty. Our first impression was that the portions were small and we were not thrilled with the strictly a la carte menu which once you added the tiny cup of soup and/or small salad put the meal without drinks into the upper $20's but once we began to eat we became full quickly from the hearty sauces and delightful flavors. I am not into spicy foods but I thoroughly enjoyed the cajun cuisine at Copelands and as a Marylander, even liked their crab cakes (a lot)! We enjoyed our meals so much that we returned the next night just to enjoy a chance at the different entrees other people in our party had. Overall, we were very impressed with this lovely restaurant that felt like a New Orleans twist on The Olive Garden.