All reviews grab and go stayed here breakfast variety gold star new orleans home away from home room was clean great room the entire staff front desk agent french quarter enjoyed my stay nice stay staff was friendly kitchenette esa loreal
Reviewed January 7, 2018

we stayed in a studio suite with 2 full beds and big pull-out sofa. The beds were nice and comfortable. The suite was very spacious. It was a great value for a family of five. the elevator (we think) that was next to our room made loud noises throughout the night.

Date of stay: January 2018
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - New Orleans - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Trish, thank you for staying at Extended Stay America and for the feedback. We are glad to read you liked the service offered by our staff and that you were impressed with your room along with the great value we offer. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we would love to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

Staff members were friendly. Kitchenette area was okay. Only one pot but when visiting the New Orleans area cooking ranks down on the list since so many good restaurants to visit. First floor rooms need privacy sheers if guests choose to open curtains for daylight. A room mirror is needed since only one mirror in bathroom. Room was clean enough, however personal items were left in drawers/cabinets from previous guests(bag of chips, earring, hair pins). Wall light didn't work. No luggage rack for suitcase.

Room tip: Request upper floor if you anticipate opening curtain. We didn't use the self-laundry. Small space if traveling with kids.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - New Orleans - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2018

Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy to read you & your family had an overall nice stay with us liked our convenient location close to many attraction. However, we are sorry for the few issues you experienced, and your feedback is discussed with our Housekeeping and Maintenance team to make sure such things are not repeated going forward. We appreciate your business and hope the positive aspects of your stay will bring you back to us.

Reviewed December 30, 2017

Not a 2.5 as rated hotel, 1.5 is more accurate rating. Breakfast was a joke. Instant grits in packet , granola bars , coffee but no real cream. That's all. No toilet paper in room. Key for door did no work first time.

Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
1  Thank saeeda444
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - New Orleans - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2017

Please accept my sincere apologies for the issues you encountered and regret the inconvenience it caused. We regret not meeting all of your expectations, and please be ensured that corrective actions are being taken. We are committed to making sure that we don't repeat what you experienced. Your concerns in regard to breakfast will be shared with our food and beverage team. Thanks again for your candid feedback, and we hope that you'll give us another chance and consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed December 28, 2017

There's no restroom in lobby, and when I had my emergency and asked for restroom, the staff just say that restroom can only be used after check-in. They said that breakfast will be provided, but can their breakfast really classified as "breakfast"? The rooms are not clean at all, and you smell Clorex bleach everywhere, even in rooms. There's no room services at all, and when I asked for cleaning up, they told me that we can exchange towels at the front desks, that's it. The wireless internet was too bad/slow and only allows one device to be connected.

Room tip: no restroom in lobby, breakfast too simple to be called "breakfast", room not clean, no room services at all, wireless internet too bad.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - New Orleans - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2017

Thank you for evaluating your stay. We sincerely apologize that you experienced so many difficulties during your stay with us. We are sorry, as we never mean to disappoint our guests in any way, and we definitely failed in this attempt. Your comments will be shared with the appropriate team members, so we can take action to prevent these issues from happening again. We hope you will afford us an opportunity to redeem ourselves in the future.

Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

My first day here was not perfect. Couple lights not working, my bed sheets are dirty and sink was dirty. I called in front desk and ask for new sheets and linen. They mentioned, I have to pick it up (okay, not the so standard service that I expect). I was provided with a new linen and sheet. Second day, when I returned from strolling around the city, I noticed that my room was not cleaned, no bed sheets or towels are replaced. My neighbor was loud, i called front desk and she said she will call them but can't go upstairs at the moment because it is the night shift. There was no change after 30 minutes, I called corporate office and they said all I can do is to fill a form and someone will call me 24 to 48 hours. I called front desk again and ask for room replacement but she said, she is a cleaning lady and there is no front desk clerk or manager on call. So.. who did I called earlier? This is totally unacceptable, especially Louisiana has a city law about noise and this hotel quiet hour is from 10 pm to 8 am. I asked both corporate and front desk, what is the Standard Operating Procedure on this case and corporate said they can only fill a form and front desk said, she doesn't know. So Management doesn't provide training to tehir employee on Extended Stays America S.O.P?? This is ridiculous!!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - New Orleans - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will take the necessary actions to ensure these issues are properly addressed.