“Nice group dinner”

Copeland’s of New Orleans
Ranked #16 of 228 Restaurants in Kenner
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Copeland's of New Orleans restaurants are committed to the concept that every dish and meal is true to the culinary traditions and heritage of New Orleans, augmented by the gracious hospitality of the Copeland Family. Copeland's of New Orleans is more than a restaurant; it is the family's promise to provide you with the finest dining experience each and every visit.
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Came here with a group of 12 for dinner. Staff were very accommodating in seating us and handling the separate checks.

Food was delicious with a Cajun/Creole vibe and affordable priced. Extensive drinks menu.

Appropriate for families and people of all ages. Dress is nice casual.

Wouldn't hesitate to being a group here again.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

It took longer than the 10 minute wait time to be seated, but it was worth it. My daugheter's food came out very quickly and was served before we ordered. She ate and had to wait awhile for our food to arrive. Everything was great and people were friendly. We had to wait awhile for our desert however. We were not told that we needed to pick it up at the counter. Communication could have been better.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

I came here by myself and ordered some corn and crab bisque to start and it was delicious. I ordered crab cakes and shrimp Alfredo and when I got my food, the pasta was VERY mushy. Other than that the food was good. My server, David, who was the bartender did a very good job.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

A HUGE water bug (those huge roaches) was crawling around the window. Creeped me out a little bit, and all the waiter asked was did we want to move down a table (like the bug couldn't crawl LOL). Interesting experience here. Great food! Great prices!
Not as expensive as I thought.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Although we have not lived in NOLA for more than 15 years, we still like going to Copeland's when visiting. Yes, it's a chain. But, the food is really good and, most importantly, the quality is consistent. I have several favorite menu items. This visit, I had ricochet catfish and corn and crab bisque, both of which were excellent. My only complaint is that the portions were too big -- didn't have any room for dessert! All four of us in our party ordered different dishes, and all of us were pleased.

Been to Copeland’s of New Orleans? Share your experiences!