1,017 results
All reviewsgreat hotelwine and beerbasketball courtfull kitchenliving roomhome away from homebusiness triprooms are spaciousclose to the airportfree breakfastfront desk staffwafflesthe breakfast areastaff was very friendlynew orleansdishwashergazebo
Reviewed August 3, 2018

I have stayed exclusively at Hilton Hotels for years and have stayed many times at this particular Hotel unfortunately this experience was the worst! 1) given key to a room that was occupied by a man getting dressed when I open the door. 2) once settled into a room after going downstairs to retrieve a different room key. The maintenance man uses his key without knocking to enter the room while I was in dressing thank God for little latch. 3) the manager Susan Harvasa lied saying she would refund my points and did not. Having to travel for a funeral was bad enough but not feeling safe and then being lied to was unacceptable!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Summer H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I apologize for the room mix us, we had a guest moving rooms the same time you were checking in and the system had not yet updated. I spoke with my maintenance team and he did assure me he knocked but you are correct in that we should have knocked harder and made more of an effort to announce ourselves.The request form for the points to be returned to your account was filed on Friday 7/25 and the points were returned to your account on Friday 8/3. I know you were not here on ideal terms, attending a funeral, and I apologize for your experience. This is certainly not the norm for our hotel and I hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

Clean rooms, comfortable beds, and okay breakfast. We stayed in the 2 bedroom suite. It was nice having room to stretch out and not feel cramped like most other hotel rooms. It felt like home away from home. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Summer H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018

Thank you for your recent stay Charlene. We loved having you as our guest and we hope you enjoyed your visit of our great city Lafayette. The two bedroom suites are my favorite room type also. If your travel takes you back to Lafayette I hope you choose to stay with us again!

Reviewed July 23, 2018

I really enjoyed my stay at this Homewood Suites. I have stayed at quite a few of them and have became my top pick while I am out of town! The staff is super friendly and the hotel is well kept. Social gatherings are a huge plus!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your recent stay! I am happy to see that this was s return visit :) I hope you choose to stay with us on your next visit to Lafayette.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

this is not a full service hotel, there are hotels here that offer more amenities and in a better location for the same money. This hotel is not located close to anything. The pool area was a mess....

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Summer H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Hi Nathan,
Thank you for your recent stay and taking the time to complete a review. I apologize that you found our pool to be a mess, this is certainly not the norm, and I will follow up with me team to see what might have happened. I do hope if your travels take you back to Lafayette, LA you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed July 3, 2018

the hotel was nice as to be expected for a homewood suites... however the bed was very poor quality. it was uncomfortable and noisy. The morning breakfast was as expected and the evening hospitality was nice. The staff was VERY good... too bad the beds were lacking.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Summer H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to complete a review. I apologize that our bed quality was not up to par. We are in the process of replacing our mattress and box springs and we should hopefully have this completed by the end of the month. If your travels take you back to the Lafayette area we hope you will consider staying with us again.