“Perfect”

Drury Inn & Suites Lafayette
Ranked #5 of 50 Hotels in Lafayette
Reviewed 18 May 2012

Front desk people were as pleasant as could be, the price was less than Hotels.com had, and the beds were cozy and the room was clean...therefore, Perfect

Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank mark e
There are newer reviews for Drury Inn & Suites Lafayette

Reviewed 28 April 2012

Very friendly staff! Nice facility with plenty of free food. Great location off Int. 10. Stayed four nights on business trip.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank jdeffenb
Reviewed 12 April 2012

My experience was good and I was greeted at entering and thanked upon leaving. I stayed 4 days/3 nights and the breakfast was the same for all 4 days. The evening snack was a bonus, which was a money saver for me (with teenagers who love to snack all day). This hotel is pet friendly which was a plus for me. The pool was closed the first day, but my children swam at The Pear Tree Inn which is affiliated with Drury Inn. The room was clean upon my arrival, but after my first night of stay it was 5 P.M. and housekeeping did not clean the room. When I called the front desk the clerk (I forgot her name) notified the manager and a housekeeper was sent to my room within minutes. Housekeeping did not clean my room the following day, because I was in the room. The reason I reserved a room was to rest and get away for the Easter weekend. So the room had dirty towels and full trashcans without trash bags for two days. Other than this my stay at Drury Inn & Suites was pleasant and I would stay again. I always stay at Drury Inn hotels when I travel because of the great amenities and great e-saver deals.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2012

We stayed here 3-16-12 on our way to the mouse house in Orlando. Super nice staff.Easy access to IH10. It shares a parking lot with the cracker barrel. PLus free breakfast. I am usually super concerned with "shady" characters in the parking lot. None here. I will be back here if our family adventures lead us down IH10 east again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank scottmeu
Reviewed 6 March 2012

I've stayed at this hotel on several occasions and have always encountered clean suites, comfortable beds and exceptionally friendly personnel. On my recent trip the desk clerk was extremely friendly and quite enjoyable. There were people there for a youth soccer tournament and the same clerk was interacting and laughing with the kids. I had a few requests from the kitchen and so I asked him if he could find someone to help me. Even though he seemed busy, he promptly handled my requests himself. All of this was done with a genuine smile and a jovial attitude . . . . talk about going above and beyond anything that he was required or expected to do! I noticed that his name tag said "Herbert" and I jokingly asked him if he was the "Herb" that a previous reviewer [swankyone] complained about; he smiled and told me that the review was about him . I think that some people are just impossible to please and I feel that this was the case with Herb's negative review.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Before you do anything, read all the NEGATIVE Reviews about this hotel, and then dis-regard any of the comments. I can't stand WHINERS and CRY BABIES who are looking for some kind of special consideration or maybe even a free nights stay. The negative comments about this hotel are ridiculous and somewhat funny.

At any rate: The Drury Inn & Suites in Lafayette is a very nice, clean and comfortable hotel. The are also PET FRIENDLY, which is one of our requirements when traveling. The rooms are big and comfortable, bed was very comfortable. Nice size bathroom.

Now, one of the best parts of Drury, is the free HOT Breakfast. I'm not talking about your typical waffles and basics, but a full breakfast with Scrambled Eggs and Sausage, Cereal, Waffles, fruit and the like. If you leave feeling hungry, then it's your own fault! In the evening they provide food as well. Hot Dogs every night and other items very by the weekday, like Tacos and chicken fingers. Mixed drinks are offered to the guests who are of legal age.

The rates of the hotel are very competitive and with all the extras included are your best value.

This Drury is right off Interstate 10 in Lafayette and easy to get too.

There is a Warning Sign at the desk to Not Leave any valuables in your cars, since there have been some vandelism in the past. However, the parking lot is very well lit and there are regular police patrols.

I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JTorsrud
Reviewed 2 January 2012

This hotel is close to I-10 so good for travelers. The service was outstanding. The check in was fast and smooth. They served a nice selection of evening snacks and drinks 5:30-7 pm. The breakfast was hot and the selection substantial. The entire hotel was very clean but not fancy. The room was a large 2 room suite with a door separating the bedroom/living room. The furnishings are dated looking but very comfortable. Plenty of pillows and blankets. The room was quiet except for a strange hum from the rather large refrigerator. Not annoying though especially with the bedroom door closed. No noise from the highway or the halls.
We used our AAA discount and were pleased with the terrific value for such a nice nights stay.i

• Stayed: January 2012