All reviews restaurants and shops splash pad great hotel river ranch within walking distance location is excellent great amenities breakfast sandwich highly recommend this hotel decent breakfast parking lot staying at this hotel workout room oatmeal full kitchen lobby area home away from home
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Very good accommodations. Staff were extremely helpful. Got in late and front desk staff went our of her way to help me. Could not have asked for better service. The next morning I required assistance with checking out by phone and again staff could not have been more courteous.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
renee b, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Parc Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to have you with us again soon!

Reviewed August 4, 2018

This hotel is wonderful but there is everything but a cooktop. Other home2 suites have and induction cooktop that you can request from front desk. Not this one. Other than that it is wonderful big rooms and really nice and clean.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
renee b, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Parc Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2018

Jennie W:

Thank you so much for staying with us! Unfortunately, due to how our property was built and the city's fire code, we are unable to provide in room cooktops. As a replacement, our property has outdoor grills near the pool.

I am happy to hear you enjoyed everything else about your stay though and if you find yourself in Lafayette again, we would be happy to show you our outdoor grilling station.

We hope to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed August 4, 2018

This hotel was a last minute stop and I have to stay the location is amazing! This facility is in the center of shopping, entertainment/live band performances, a recreational area for the family and children, and dining. The pool at this facility is gorgeous. I enjoyed viewing the architecture surrounding this location. The decor in the room was nice as well. The Staff was very friendly and the breakfast was delicious. I strongly recommend this facility during your stay.

Room Tip: pool side (first floor) tends to be noisy
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Cheryl C:

Thank you so much for your kind words about our property, location, and staff. I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy yourself during your stay with us.

Thank you for choosing Home2 and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed July 30, 2018

Best hotel I’ve ever stayed at in Louisiana. Staff was friendly and accommodating with amazing amenities including a full sized refrigerator and microwave, delicious daily breakfast, free laundry facility and pool that is open until 10 pm, daily. This will be my go to Property from now on.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
renee b, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Parc Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Thank you so much! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I must admit, I am quite flattered to see that you consider us to be the best hotel you have stayed at in Louisiana. Thank you! You have simply made my day! I will be sure to share your words with our staff and thank them for a job well done.

We can't wait to welcome you home soon!

Reviewed July 24, 2018

Perfect location near River Ranch with stores, bars, restaurants, live music walking distance in the middle of the city so easy access to everything. Good layout where you can roll out extra table and use fabric partition to break up room if someone needs to sleep while you are working - apartment feel. Friendliest and most helpful staff, nice pool with pool towels, nice gym and daily free breakfast with cold/hot options. Senior rate is great deal.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
renee b, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Parc Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am happy to hear that you were satisfied with our hotel's amenities and our staff. You have made my day!