US$94
US$101
US$109
Aloha Motel(Metairie)
US$50
All reviewswhole foodsnew orleansvoodoo bbqfront deskperfect place to staywashers and dryersbuffalo wild wingswalking distancean easy drivegreat hotelentire stayexcellent stayfrench quarterfull kitchenhome away from homeevery morningrooms are spacious
Reviewed April 1, 2018

Chose this location to avoid the hustle and bustle of downtown and I am glad I did. There are many places in the area for food and/or drinks and its right across the street from a mall. The employees are also very helpful!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
David H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Metairie New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed March 26, 2018

This is a nice hotel that is fairly new. Seems to be kept up very well. Rooms are spacious. Hotel is close to a Whole Foods and plenty of restaurants. Have stayed here many times and would recommend it and will return for another stay

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank John R
David H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Metairie New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate you letting our future travelers know what they can expect when they stay with us! Your feedback is exactly what we strive for and we are excited that you are coming back! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed March 25, 2018

We took a short getaway trip to New Orleans. Flying in late, I've decided to find a quiet hotel near the airport, but not next to the airport so it would be quiet so we can sleep in especially coming from a different time zone. This hotel is perfect, it was between New Orleans square and the airport.. We didn't know about the construction next door, which woke us up at 8am. At first, I was very upset and wondering why did they placed us next to a construction site. I immediately went to the front counter and contacted "Cookie" who calmed me down and explained the situation. Cookie's manner and patience with me was amazing. She explained to me what had happened. Cookie, you are a professional. Thank you! We took advantage of the complimentary breakfast. During breakfast, the hotel GM walked by and asked if we were doing okay. We spoke with him and he made us feel at home. This place is super clean, outside lighting is great for late night arrival, every employee greet you with a happy face. We will definitely come back. Thanks to Cookie and David.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

On behalf of our entire team, thank you for your review of our hotel and for giving us the highest rating! We are thrilled that Cookie was able to take such great care of you! It is this kind of feedback that makes us try even harder to deliver exceptional service and I am so glad that you were able to experience this with your stay.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

This my second time to stay in a Homewood Suites property while traveling with teenagers for a volleyball tournament. It is great! Rooms are so spacious and the staff is really friendly. We loved our small kitchen too. The location of this hotel is great! A bit out of the hustle and bustle of downtown and the Quarter, but an easy drive. Also good restaurants close by and grocery store too. Definitely a great option for a family visit to New Orleans!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Wow! Thank you for such an amazing review of our hotel. I have passed on your comments to my team and they are excited for such positive feedback. Our #1 goal is to exceed our guests expectations and it sounds like we delivered with your stay. I am so glad you were impressed with your stay. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed March 20, 2018

I loved this hotel. Outside the busy French Quarters, right by the mall and within walking distance of great restaurants. Spotlessly clean, comfy beds, quiet rooms, huge rooms, great breakfast, nice staff,,,I felt very safe here. Highly recommend!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I want to thank you on behalf of our entire team for writing such a kind review of your visit. We strive to make each of our guests feel at home and we are glad that we were able to do so! The biggest compliment that we can receive is that you will be back, and we are looking forward to it!