Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
HomewoodUS$159
Expedia.comUS$159
PricelineUS$159
Hotels.comUS$159
FindHotelUS$159
Lol.travelUS$185
All reviews whole foods new orleans full size refrigerator walking distance excellent stay rooms are spacious beautiful hotel clean hotel short drive complimentary breakfast free parking mall property downtown kitchenette nola convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed February 23, 2020

Room was 200 dollars per night, yet the dishes were not clean and the hotel was noisy. Breakfast was not good and ran out of items several times. Not accustomed to the lack of quality given the hilton name which was surprising to me.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Earnest F
David H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Metairie New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2020

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. This is not typical of our usual service and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay as we are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed February 22, 2020 via mobile

I traveled here with 2 small yorkies. The front desk made a big deal about how cute they were. I was told there would be a ONE TIME charge of $75 for both pets. They DOUBLE CHARGED ME $150 TWICE for both nights. When I called to complain and asked for a REFUND I was basically told to piss off. I have been a diamond member for 4 years and have always stayed at Hilton properties and I have never been charged this way for my under 3 lb yorkies, who btw made zero mess in the room. What a disgrace. Never again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank lisatessicini

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. I cannot apologize enough for the inconvenience that this has caused you and I would like the opportunity to make this right. The only reason there would be an extra charge for a pet would be due to a clean up fee and it sounds like this was not needed. Whenever it is most convenient for you please reach out to the hotel at (504)509-7410 and ask for me and I will do my upmost to correct the situation.

It is our mission to make you feel at home and with a situation such as this we definitely missed the mark. I really hope to speak with you soon!

Reviewed February 4, 2020

Stayed here while attending the Tool concert at the Smoothie Center downtown over the weekend and had a wonderful stay. This place definitely delivered the quality I can expect from a Hilton Hotel and I always stay in Hilton hotels when I travel. The hotel and rooms are very modern, clean and sleek. Our room was very spacious and comfortable and I loved the kitchenette with all the sleek new appliances! They even have a mini Putt-Putt course next to the pool area which was really cool. The staff was superb and the complimentary breakfast buffet was very nice. This hotel is only a short 10 to 15 minute drive to downtown New Orleans which was very convenient. It's also very close to the Airport and surrounded by plenty of shops and restaurants. Not to forget the fact they have free parking which was a huge plus. Something you don't get if staying right downtown. I highly suggest staying here is visiting the New Orleans area.

2  Thank tedlong29
David H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Metairie New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2020

Wow! Thank you, thank you, thank you! What an awesome review of our hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and love that you will be coming back. We are so proud of our hotel and the amenities we have to offer--so glad you were able to experience them while you were here. Anything we can do to make your stay stress free and exceptional is what we strive for and it sounds like we did both. Thank you again for such a great review and we will see you soon!

Reviewed January 28, 2020 via mobile

This place was perfect for us. We cruise a lot and like to find hotels with parking packages. We were a little concerned because the hotel doesn’t offer a shuttle to the cruise terminal. However, they arranged transportation for us and everything went perfectly.
The rooms are very spacious and comfortable. There is ample parking if you plan to leave your car while cruising. The breakfast was hot and several great choices. In the evening they had a complimentary Managers buffet with beer and wine...nice treat.
As for returning to the hotel after the cruise, it was a breeze. Just a bit of advice...utilize the services of a porter because they by pass the long taxi line and get you all settled in your cab without any hassles. The cab fee was $ 16 from the pier. Plus a tip. Not many restaurants are walkable, but there are several that deliver. We ordered Chinese..delivered.
Great stay..highly recommend
The staff was friendly and accommodating

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank FredW851
David H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Metairie New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us! Our team loves hearing compliments such as yours and we appreciate it. We sincerely hope that you will come back and see us on your next cruising adventure!

Reviewed January 25, 2020

Beautiful hotel with a staff that goes above and beyond! The rooms were very large with a bedroom, sitting area and a small kitchen. Rooms and all areas of the hotel were very clean. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you're staying in the area.

Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
2  Thank kld6583
David H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Metairie New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2020

WOW! Awesome....thank you so much! We appreciate your compliments and love hearing such positive feedback! Please know that I have shared your comments with our team and they share in my excitement! We hope that you do have the opportunity to stay with us again!