Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$94
ZenHotels.com
Expedia.comUS$80
HurbUS$94
1,535 results
All reviews new orleans french quarter enjoyed my stay staff was friendly minute drive downtown nola cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed February 20, 2020

No big complaints. Really nice service. Property aging a bit, but nice local decor, and lobby was nice. Room was clean, but bathroom door didn't lock and bed was creaky and old elevator. Fit our needs just fine

1  Thank mcbuhl
Reviewed February 16, 2020

So sad to have to write a negative review...I always look to build people and businesses up in all that they do, but wrong is wrong.
If it had it not been work related and because the reservation had been booked earlier, I definitely would have chose to stay somewhere that my presence didn't seem to be a bother or inconvenience.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ericgwyn34
Reviewed February 16, 2020

The carpet was disgusting. I would not walk on it with bare feet. The bed was uncomfortable. The sheets and pillows were very nice. The sofa was comfortable and the bathroom was nice.
TV and internet worked well.
Check in was easy and friendly.
Its connected to an IHOP so that makes it easy for quick meals.
I stayed 4 days and all went well.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank xlmedium1
Reviewed February 3, 2020

The staff were excellent and helpful. The Ramada was well kept and we were most satisfied. We have stayed at Ramada by Wyndam Meterie New Orleans Airport several times because of medical needs. We continue to stay there because of the service.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank TraceOst
Reviewed January 21, 2020

DO NOT STAY HERE. Scammers called my hotel room phone and asked for me by name saying they were the general manager and needed my card information because of a system error. When I went to the front desk to ask about it they said it wasn't them. I was so freaked out I left and now the hotel is refusing to take any sort of responsibility and will not refund me for the one night I am requesting refunded since my PERSONAL INFORMATION was compromised. Besides the beds being hard as rocks and the cleanliness iffy, the worry about your information being stolen is enough to never stay here. Oh and the "breakfast" is a vouchers for toast and coffee at IHop.

Date of stay: January 2020